(Updated) A brief notice regarding My Phone Support

Honestly MyPhoneSupport should have no right to do this.

I am just appalled they would try to do something like this, when we all know they’re just scumbag scammers.

Firertc says that it is unable to connect this number

I have to be honest I have never know a tech support company to take it as far as this and they should be the company that are in trouble not innocent people!!

Hi there, This is interesting indeed.

But Its a matter of seeing how many people actually paid for the service and seeing what the end result was. I have no knowledge of the so called company and what tactics they may use to diagnose a computer.

It claims on the website site that they are a "Microsoft Partner". There are articles already on the MS Official Website asking about the legitimacy of the "Microsoft Partner" logo. There is also posts saying that the person who called them was scammed.

Also interesting to note there is a GDPR policy on the bottom of the homepage seems very similar to other websites and uses the same texts. With a few edits here and there.

Maybe they are getting tetchy and contacted a lawyer by offering him a free diagnosis of his own computer?

Can’t someone talk to the lawyer about My Phone Support being a scam with video proof and their scam tactics?

Im just saying there host is go daddy so i would report what this company has done to them.

Soon i’ll change my ISP so my IP address will change.

Do you think they stopped? There wasn't an update and I think there isn't going to be another update ever.

Do you think they stopped? There wasn’t an update and I think there isn’t going to be another update ever.

Unblocked here in Australia. :confused:

>

@Norm_Harrison#36603 their lawyer Wesley Mullen

Hes not an actual lawyer, come to Cuban and I and we can give you information about him that isnt released.

thanks called and spammed them with: Daler Mehndi - Tunak Tunak Tun - 1 Hour Version, High Quality (320) - YouTube

Our new technology generation the Internet is a absolute mess.

@BanterousSor#37957 the people behind are earning millions , the employees/ scammers only get 1/10k at best , so the peops behind is someone one dont want in ones life in any way , seriusly their respect for human or any life is 0 , not to be triffled with and they will as the mob have done several times , use the law against the law itself to accomplish whatever, so not just “scumbag scammers” IMO

@Markiemm#36644 To the guys who run this site. I have an account with Federal Courts thru Pacer. If you need any of the documentation or someone to poke around let me know

Personally, I think the best way to deal with this is to try and get proof of legitimate help and scam help. Another thing to do is look at online reviews of the company from non-scambaiters.

Reviews which are not from scambaiters should give a better impression of the company (good or bad)

I understand that my phone support need to stay in business but they need to do it legitimately and I say that as I’ve only seen illegitimate help.

Evidence is the best thing, from all sides.

@1888TechLine#40845 right they are legit people some tech support is open 247 for their clients

@dennis32#40945 24/7 techies are legit? :o

Haha MyScamSupport are still pissed? Just ignore them and don’t talk about them on the forums as they are a bunch of sore losers. Let Microsoft and the FCC deal with them. I suggest everyone to make a report to the FCC and Microsoft about them as the more reports they receive, priority on the investigation is increased.

@ScamArrest#37121 Smart

@RamanRoy#40992 I’ve reported them before. But. Microsoft just didn’t care

@dennis32#40945 I never said they were legitimate. I want proof that they are legitimate, becuase they say they are. There is no proof they are legitimate.