Body:

Office Address:
The United Community Bank
257 E Main St, Franklin,
NC 28734, United States
RE/NO:022-UCB/0447/2111
Email: [email protected]

Attn: Beneficiary,

On behalf of the entire staff of the United Community Bank Group and the US Government in collaboration with the IMF and United Nations. We apologize for the delay of your outstanding payments or contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment. However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the United Community Bank, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments. I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all outstanding payments accrued to individuals or corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, debt rescheduling and outstanding compensation payment. This is to make sure all outstanding payments are settled before the end of this fiscal year 2023.

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square hole and your payment is being processed and will be released to you via ATM GOLD CARD means of payment which you can use to withdraw or transfer any amount of your choice to any account in your Country as soon as you respond to this letter. note that from the record in my file, your outstanding Compensation/contract payment is US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars). Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be mailed together with your gold Card which will be delivered to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ($25USD)

This irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED payment $25 must be sent by the listed card; Steam Wallet Gift Cards or iTunes Card to aviod any kind of delays,

After you purchase the payment $25 Steam wallet card or Itunes card, then kindly attach to us the pictures with the code:

Date of Birth:
Home Address:
Full Name:
Mobile Telephone Number:
E-Mail Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:

As soon as the above-mentioned details are received, your delivery will be made to you immediately,

Thanks,

Mr. Lance F. Drummond
Director
United Community Bank

1 Like