Ultra TV, ILLEGAL IPTV SERVICE - (209) 689-0317 & (800) 880-0626

Scam Number: ‪(209) 689-0317‬
Scammer’s Website or Email: https://theultratv.com/
Additional information about this scam: TV Scam

3 Likes

“Hello? Hi, thank you so much for holding. My name is Isaac Brown and I am with Ultra TV Services, how are you doing today?”

Scammer will attempt to sell Ultra TV, an illegal IPTV service that claims to offer over 500 channels and Hulu, Netflix, Amazon and Disney+ for $79.99/month.

Associated Phone Number - (800) 880-0626

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

1 Like

They cold called me and offered me a killer deal too!

The charge came from ULTRA MEDIA LLC 631-8965705 US on my CC, so if anyone else wants to research these guys a bit more that owuld be great! The only number that answered was the toll free 800-880-0626, all the other “callback” numbers they gave me were invalid.

4 Likes

You need to let me in on how you do this. I will get a card just to mess with them. Hate these rodents pestering everybody

3 Likes

@morpheus175

Yes, I get 5 dollar prepaid virtual card (registered with all fake info of course.) I usually will use up most of the money and leave 1 cent so that the card is valid.
Hope that helps :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OK, I received 3 calls, when I called back he started abusing me! (518) 336-5002

I will deem it as a scammer center as no legit company will abuse their ‘client.’
scam0920

3 Likes

Great job @Sol :+1:t3:

4 Likes

I’ll call them and exchange some pleasantries. :joy:

4 Likes

:innocent: thanks T!! @MajorLeeAwesome

2 Likes

I’m going to go out on a limb and agree that they are scammers since Brian expressed a strong desire to have a romantic interlude with my mother and sister. As if that were not a subtle enough hint, he called me back just to let me in on his little plan to slaughter me and my family. If they are a legitimate business, I don’t think Brian will be receiving a customer service award any time soon.

6 Likes

Brian is not representing his company too well now, is he??

So I had the line open and Samuel all of a sudden started with his shpeal. He was talking to Joseph… I hope that was one of you all.

5 Likes

I researched them. They are a real company located at 171 Pier Ave, #469, Santa Monica, CA 90405, US.

Their robocalling/“cold calling” behavior is a misconduct in violation of TCPA and TSR. You can sue the offender for such illegal behavior. There are quite a few TCPA attorneys who can help you. I believe they can get you around $1,400 per each violation.

Here is a good list of attorneys who can help:

3 Likes

Since Ultra Media, LLC is a real company based in California, I encourage everyone to submit a complaint about them here:

Robocalling people with Prior Written Consent is ILLEGAL. I previously shared their legal address with all of you here. Hope, it helps!

@Jhawk @MehNamesJeff @MajorLeeAwesome @Sol

5 Likes

LoL That was me. I was Joseph Biden and he didn’t question it :laughing:

5 Likes

HOLY SHIT!!!

So that makes me Jill, when he came on he asked if I was “Joseph’s wife” and I said yes LOL!!!

3 Likes

Lmao :joy::rofl: Dr. Jill

2 Likes

I think Obama may be Joseph’s real wife! Hahahaha! He is now his “house wife” :wink::joy::rofl:

Or should rather call him a “househusband”? Is there such a term???

2 Likes

:joy::joy: he’s definitely calling the shots!

2 Likes

If he is calling the shots, then he is essentially a househusband! Could also be called a “power bottom” :joy:

2 Likes

what’s the link to this? how do you get one of those? i just want to load it with zero and use it when scammers ask for card details lol.

1 Like