Tyler Brownfield, The Arrogant Manchild AKA NerdyTyler

Just changed my IP again, here’s my new one:

This is actually pretty amusing now LMAO

1 Like

wow so you went from a 51 ip to a 149 ip in one jump and you are on the SAME ISP eh? keep diigging yourself a deeper hole jackass lmao

???

I just don’t get how you can be so incredibly stupid.

you clearly just went over to mcdonalds and connected to their wifi :roll_eyes:

why wont you share my screenshot of BOTH the IPs you posted STILL PINGING ya jackass? lmao

i can share your IPs if youd like so people can see for themselves

and HOLY SHIT BOTH IPs PING, would you look at that lmao!

What exactly does that prove? I don’t have control over old IP addresses responding to pings…

1 Like

omg my IP changed AGAIN after another reboot! Still on Sky Broadband btw. You gonna give up yet?

1 Like

LMAO wow keep digging that hole! you changed from 51.194.216.104 but its STILL PINGING OMG

oh so you took a screenshot of your WIFI IP and your Ethernet IP, ya stupid jackass bahahhaahahahahahhahahaahah

It clearly shows my public IPv4 address, are you okay my dude? The stuff you’re posting makes zero sense now… so I’m guessing you’ve either had a brain injury recently, or you’re just trolling. Regardless, these posts will stay up to show how stupid you are. You clearly don’t know what you’re on about.

Why does an old IP address pinging mean something to you? I’m seriously confused. If it’s not my IP address anymore then it’s gonna go somewhere else… which might accept pings.

Also I have pings disabled, so you can’t ping my current IP address, so as soon as I change it ofc you’re gonna be able to ping the old IPs… You’re goofy man.

1 Like

lmao keep diggin that hole since you think you know everything. WHY oh WHY would your OLD IP keep pinging if you have been assigned a NEW IP? shouldnt the IP return as a DEAD HOST you silly silly clown?

Err… do you know how residential IP addresses work? Clearly you don’t… lol. That’s all I’m gonna say, this is getting boring now, you’ve proven your stupidity many times & it’s just not fun to respond anymore.

1 Like

Ladies & Gentlemen, the award for most ridiculous argument & stupidest scambaiter of 2021 goes to @NerdyTyler, Well done!

1 Like