Tuesday 12/28/21 Scams

I asked the guy at “computeroids” if they were “hemorrhoids” and he said “yes, how can I help you”…

2 Likes

called and they picked up then instantly hung up.

(406) 350–6466… Pch gonna check the number
Damn nothin… Must be text now #

Not answering right now. Just rings.

I rang, waited until voicemail… Just confirming it’s a TextNow number.

Very abusive PayPal scammer (909) 301-4440

1 Like

909 no longer in service!

1 Like

(702) 674-0809 dirt on this number

PCH like scam
Michael Black
in Marion, IA

2 Likes

I HUNG UP WHEN THEY SAID “HELLO” like some old ass lady. Sounded like some young ass dude trying to voice impersonate. I’m screaming of laughter hahahahaahah

2 Likes

I called back and started breathing loudly right up into the mic… they didn’t say shit this time and hung up seconds later lmfao.

I complete agree with you! I treat all robocallers violating National DNC Registry and TCPA as scams and post them here. I think if they’re actively breaking State and Federal US laws, such callers should automatically be deemed criminals and treated accordingly. I’d be inclined to label them as “scammers” for sure.

3 Likes

This time a (someone) adams answered asking how I was doing today with one shit ass mic. Continued to breath loud as fuck into the mic and he sighed lmfao.

2 Likes

Keep bugging him … Try and troll him

Hmmm. How do you think I should troll him this time lol?

Now it just rings, he won’t answer looool.
Voicemail says it’s a TEXTNOW number.

The goal is to get bank acct from him
if not it will be a gift card. if gift card then
just lead him on …shine him on :rofl:

2 Likes

Wait you want his bank account details? So you can trace it or something lol?
I’ll try. I’ll give him some time before I call again.

1 Like

No hE gives it to you cuz he wants u to depsit money… For tax fee … Then u report to the bank

1 Like

Ah right ok.

He gives it to you all … Routing number acct # then you call the bank for the acct number …

1 Like