Trustpilot.com is an untrustworthy system riddled with scammers

Trustpilot have now sided with indian scammers posting fake reviews of Scammer.info

[img]https://i.scammer.info/2020-10-25_11-15-43.png[/img]

Many scammers using ‘free seminars’ at hotels for MLM, property education or wealth creation schemes etc. Requesting audience members to leave 5-star reviews on Trustpilot, in return for being entered into a prize draw. A prize draw that all participants assume has been won bt another member. This technique is often given away by all the reviews appearing on the same date as the event in question. Although tipped off, Trustpilot does nothing to revoke these ‘reviews’. It’s broken. They know it and so do we.

@thunder#141375 trustpilot is a MASSIVE scam. Never trust information from them. I am having the site looked into by their ISP/host.

@thunder#141375 Thank you for the report of the website! I am having it looked into as we speak.

I just reported the website to abuse desks and IC3 tipline. they should be investigated and taken down soon.

@rinxlen#166833 nobody is doing anything against Trustpilot. The site won’t be taken down as they are semi-legit.

I put a bad review up on Trustpilot about a ppi refund place. I started to fill in their form online, then changed my mind before I’d even finished filling in the form. They sent me a form to fill in asking for details of all the financial companies I’d had ppi with. I filed it in the bin, and thought no more about it. Then I started getting emails from them telling me they had contacted all these different financial institutions on my behalf, half of which I’d never even heard of. I was annoyed that they contacted my bank, who I had never had any loans from. I left a bad review on Trustpilot, they challenged it and Trustpilot took my review down. I was furious.

I left a review ending with the words “GAME OVER!” and reported their site as a scam.

@thunder#141375 I feel sorry for the victims. I don’t know if I’m right about this, but some sellers on Alibaba are scammers. Anyways, here’s one thing that has been on my mind for a long time. I can’t hesitate any more to say this, but whenever there is a real seller selling real things along with real reviews, fake sellers selling fake things along fake reviews will report legitimate sellers and testimonials, make up evidence, and blame it on the people who honestly did their work, just to attract victims and take advantage of people. Scammers don’t want real reviews. They just want to deceive people into giving scammers money and personal info. They’d rather see someone being used and taken advantage of instead of being told the truth by a seller who does his/her job and is 100% honest. A good seller will keep all reviews up, while fake sellers will take down real reviews and post deceptive testimonies. You pinpointed on something that had to be seen and I condone you for that. Careless and greedy people just want people to be deceived. Here is the problem that irritates me most: Scammers report people who get them in trouble, just so they (scammers) can get away with fraud. They don’t want anyone to know what is going on. Scammers are reporting scammer.info just to be more successful at getting away with fraud.

@kmk_designing#158133 So if scammers misuse the reporting system on the site and report every single one of us including our threads and posts, let’s hope they fail at it. The good thing about this website is that there are moderators who look for evidence when something has been reported. We have good people here.

@thunder#164998 Let me guess… They make fake reviews about this website so they can get away with fraud. In all honesty, bad reviews means people will not believe anything in something that is deceptive. If they were fluent in English and had real evidence, it would’ve been a completely different story.

@thunder#164998 Let me guess… They make fake reviews about this website so they can get away with fraud. In all honesty, bad reviews means people will not believe anything in something that is given an ill-reputation. If they were fluent in English and had real evidence, it would’ve been a completely different story.

@PetFriendly#167929 Someone should file a cyber crime report to the authorities

@thunder#164998 I guess all the reviews that give a bad impression are taken down. It’s unanimous in good reviews. Let me know if you find any negative reviews.

Scammer.info Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of scammer.info

Guess a lot of people aren’t trustworthy

You can’t trust TrustPilot anymore. It has been doing this for several years now. It is a scam hub fostering scammers.