TrueMarkAssure - truemarkassure.com [INSURANCE SCAM]

I received the following text from (833) 426-3590 A Toll-Free SVR VoIP phone number serviced by ZIPWHIP.COM, INC’S Network not too long ago that read the following message:
“Truemarkassure: Under 64? Discover How You Could Get Help with Rent, Gas, and More. Check Your Eligibility at Claim Up To $6,400 in Health Credits Reply Stop To Opt Out.”
Answer The FIRST Question as >YES< and the SECOND Question as >NO<. It’ll then prompt you to dial +1 (877) 401-2831, A Toll-Free SVR VoIP phone number serviced by ZIPWHIP.COM, INC’S Network, in to claim your alleged $6,400 “Health Credits”.

https://www.truemarkassure.com is a website hosted via NameCheap.com, Inc. It was first registered on the 8th of February 2024. At the time of publishing, it expires on February 8th 2025, and was lasted updated on February 8th 2024 (aka Creation Date). It is a Cloudflare protected site as it’s name servers are nero.ns.cloudflare.com on Cloudflare Network IP 162.159.44.28 and sue.ns.cloudflare.com on Cloudflare Network IP 108.162.192.145. The registrant’s info is protected by WithheldForPrivacy.com, EHF

ASSOCIATED PHONE NUMBER: +1 (888) 207-1625 A Toll-Free VoIP serviced by PEERLESSNETWORK.COM, INC’s Network
ASSOCIATED EMAIL: [email protected]

MX RECORDS: _dc-mx.efb70c7f717c.truemarkassure.com

@OfclyGoodenough @scamterminator2021 @Tillianne @Jhawk @drwat @Sol @LordOfTheRings

6 Likes

Sounded American and said he was a licensed agent though wouldn’t provide a license number. Patched him in with an FTC investigator and he quickly hung up.

3 Likes

I’m going in!

4 Likes

@Jhawk Yeah, they are American. What a shame, they steal from their own people.
+1 (877) 401-2831 LIVE, Active And Answering Right Now! (P.S: They can see your caller ID and they are prepared to question the shit out of you lol).

I’m telling them I’m filing my taxes SINGLE, not Independent when asked. I’m calling from a (260) - Indiana Area Code but I’m telling them my ZIP CODE is 60411 placing me in Chicago, Illinois. I’m just telling them I’m abroad right now visiting family. Also, the idiot asked me do I receive the mail at my “non-existent” home in Illinois… YOU’RE SENDING OUT TEXTS DUMBASS → YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW HALF YOUR SCAM WORKS!!

They also wouldn’t accept you if you Claim you make $120,000 a Year - $10k a month. (say your stuck on the spot making up the salary).

4 Likes

+1 (877) 401-2831 → Another American picking up instantly saying he is a Licensed agent, refused to give me his license number when askedand got so defensive saying “but I don’t know anything about you (blah blah blah), yet your asking me for my license number?”. My brother, the fuck do you want my personal info straight off the bat first in order to give me a set of numbers your REQUIRED (Required - Correct me if I’m wrong here) to give me to identify you…??? He then hung up lmao. :joy: :joy: :joy:

@Jhawk

2 Likes

They can see my TN number all day, I give no fluffs. :joy:

2 Likes

Daniel Blackwin [from FLORIDA, or so he claims] → Says he’s with the Affordable Care Act Marketplace (Formerly Obamacare), license number 20774637. Claims the marketplace is a federal thing - and pretty regulated - at least in Florida alone.

https://licenseesearch.fldfs.com/Licensee/2393930

Guy claims to be the above person. Very chill, very upfront, doesn’t seem to dodgy at all in my opinion (but of course could be a silent hint of impersonation/scent throw off, just being wary of all the factors etc so no one can say I’m gullible or anything, but just talking naturally based off my conversation with him alone). My call was Transferred straight to him although it’s suspcious he’s supposedly my "state (agent? or whatever the previous guy said before transferring me to “Daniel Blackwin”) as I’m not in Florida, I’m not calling from Florida but an Indiana area code → (260), I wasn’t asked for a zip code or anything so I didn’t give one.

If anyone wants to really investigate this new info, feel free.

2 Likes

Even though I said to the person on the +1 (877) 401-2831 line, BEFORE, I was transferred yesterday to “Daniel Blackwin”, that they DID NOT have my permission to contact me back should the call disconnect etc - I JUST NOW received a “Marketplace” phone call from some Lady claiming she “understood” I was looking for “Insurance” (BLAH BLAH BLAH): +1 (844) 902-6626

Accepts return calls. Answering now as I just tested to see if it was an actual live phone number - In fact, it even sounded like the same lady who called in the first place. Your fellow Americans, back at it again → Thieving in a multitude of ways from their own people… Who’d have thought? Probably the norm of purely bogus contracts if anything…

@OfclyGoodenough @scamterminator2021 @Jhawk @Tillianne @drwat @Sol @LordOfTheRings

Toll-Free SVR VoIP number serviced by WWW.FIVE9.COM, INC

4 Likes

This is who these bastards are

8449026626 rate quote direct https://www.ratequote.com/ :rewind: Your number
8667140097 rate quote direct https://www.ratequote.com/

3 Likes

Did a scammer make that website?

1 Like

They are located here: 164 Market Street Ste. 307 Charleston, SC 29401

Given that they are in South Carolina, I would recommend reporting them as possible insurance fraud. After all, they appear to be harassing people with calls/texts against their will and do not seem respect National Do Not Call Registry. The complaints could be made here:

OfrsWeb (naic.org)
and via email: [email protected]

1 Like