Travel Scam Car Rental Services

Scammer’s Number:+1-888-927-0975
Domains Used:www.fastcarrental.online
Extra Info:These are fake car rental service provider running ads on google and asking for gift cards as payment methods from customers. There are so many campaigns running like this. which is affecting genuine car rental services providers and business in United States.

1 Like

These guys told me they do not take gift cards as payment. Due to my non american accent, I cannot wind these guys up for long.

Ok, please check their other payment methods as well. Some of them are using Crypto Websites. and customers are easily doing the verification part and losing their money.

Holy hell!! He got triggered AF and was screaming and now they’re calling me back to threaten me. :joy::joy::joy:

Indian scammers. Callback 888-927-0975
Hear
http://chirb.it/FnHEO7

2 Likes

They gave me a price of $800.00 to rent a Chevy Malibu for 5 days or $400 if I used gift cards. They have all of my numbers blocked now, so go get 'em!!

1 Like

I am getting many calls and voicemails from these scammers now. I will update the list of numbers in upcoming post. lolz…

i guess blocked mine too. Unable to contact them now. But how can we turn down their websites and these numbers?

1 Like

Great Job, How can we report such numbers, websites and ad campaigns?

What happened? What are they saying to you?

I’ll be calling mr max

1 Like

P Address 203.115.84.153
Country
India, Kharar
Browser Chrome (95.0.4638.69)
Operating System Windows 10 x64
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/95.0.4638.69 Safari/537.36
Referring URL https://www.textnow.com/
Host Name 153-Delhi-1.pacenet-india.com
ISP Fastway Transmission Private Limited

Please Track this scammer too…
Scammer tollfree: +1-855-983-1878
Domain Used: www.verentalspro.com
I just talked to them, they are also asking to pay via giftcards or Amex prepaid debit card.

1 Like