Travel reservations scammers

I’ve just found several brand new previously unknown blocks of travel clowns

They have been fake 2 Expedia, 3 Lufthansa airlines, Aeroméxico (Air Mexico)(Indians speaking Spanish), 2 Singapore Airlines, 2 Car rentals, fake hotels.com, American Airlines, Breeze Airways, Air France, KLM Airlines, United airlines and even another fake TicketMaster to go with the 5 which I already know of that are active several times a week.
There was also a Microsoft tech support which sounded identical to the travel reservations numbers which occupied an almost consecutive block of 24 numbers
I know who they are claiming to be as I found details on a few of the numbers once they were located, my system returned web search results for them.
Several of them had just been uploaded within the previous 30-60 minutes. :thinking: (sounds legitimate to me…absolutely no doubt in my mind at all, the same as the other few thousand I know of)

I decided to do my usual technical trick and bombard their ViciDial systems with a boat load of calls to force open lines into their system and record them all yabbering away like idiots.

I managed to get two open lines into the very large and noisy call centers
One was about two minutes due to sleepy this side Victor before he realized there was an active incoming line.
The other one just ended a few minutes ago which went for just under 10 minutes before the woman and another guy adjacent next to the inattentive idiot (named Khai or Kai) started alerting him to the fact he had an active inbound call on his computer.
Then I was greeted with the familiar opening line…“Thank you for calling reservations, this side Kai, how can I help you?” :joy:

I stayed muted and he eventually hung up

Here they are for everyone to listen to the chatter
I have deleted all evidence of the numbers from the recording files

@drwat you may be able to pick up plenty of detail from the very audible mindless chatter going on in these very busy and noisy holes.

2 Likes

I was bored finding so many new airline/travel reservations numbers (up to 45 of them so far) , so I kicked down the defenses into the same number as the second recording again
The noise cancelling worked too well to hear much until the very end once he made sufficient noise for the headset to start picking the background chatter up
They worked out I was there in about 2.5 minutes this time.
Not very bright this bunch of grifters.

1 Like

Once I tortured a travel agency’s number I got on here and ended up getting a call from an American saying they weren’t a scam and threatened to report me.

1 Like

I personally don’t believe anything professional liars tell me
It’s not a habit I ever took a fancy to for some strange reason

I have about 20 or 30 thousand recordings where the Indian scammers who work for the Apple/Microsoft/McAfee/Norton/PayPal corporation work and live in the beautiful picturesque city of Redmond Washington. They always agree wholeheartedly that the best part of the drive from the western suburbs is the trip across the Golden Gate Bridge, but only if it isn’t closed due to blizzards and avalanche warnings in July and August. But once you get across the Miami river and the Seers Tower is visible over the top of both the the Empire State and Chrysler building the scenery is not nearly as nice.

2 Likes

5 minute call, they had Bengali accent. 21 minute call “we can try to work” (subject matter not clear)

2 Likes