[email protected] love spell scam

The email pasted below is an advance fee fraud scam. Common signs include but are not limited to no verifiable proof of success/identity, asking for an upfront “fee” before anything is done, large amounts of typos, awkward wording, and English mistakes, requesting payments via gift cards or cryptocurrency, and asking to use sites like WhatsApp where message contents are hard to verify and it’s difficult to ban a scammer.

Review of real love spell caster to get ex boyfriend or husband back no matter why he left you.(FAST Results) WhatsApp Dr Kadiri +2348102430456.

My boyfriend that left me a few months ago just came back to me last night crying for me to take him back. After a 3 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started seeing him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he loved me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But I couldn’t stop thinking about him so I decided to go online and I saw so many good talks about this spell caster called Dr Kadiri and I contacted him and explained my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me. and After 11hours, my boyfriend came back to me and started begging me to forgive him. We moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and now have been married happily with a son. Ever since Dr Kadiri helped me, my husband is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fix .Here’s his contact, WhatsApp him: +2348102430456 or Email him at: [email protected] ,website:https://drkadirispelltemple.blogspot.com/.

1 Like