Tor Scams

I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HACKING ATTEMPTS NOR ANY PURCHASES THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

Now to preface this method there’s a wide Variety of Tor Hidden Service scams.
Most include red rooms, Fraud, Hacking, Hitman and something financially or physically causes harm to someone or something. Rather it’s Terror, Theft or whatever it doesn’t matter someone will pay for the stupidest shit.

There’s an Old saying “I Can sell shit in the sewer and Ice in a snow storm” I Personally know someone who’s sold Ice in -15 Degrees below 0. There’s a chance that without protection that you would die in 15 to 30 minutes. Drop another 15 degrees? It’s 15 minutes, People are just weird and will risk their life, Money for medical bills for the stupidest shit.

Now there’s an Issue with the Tor Network, now fresh onions (The Original Version not the new clone). Had an Issue with a button that you could click that would open the /server-status subdomain which would expose a lot of hidden services misconfigured Apache 2 settings now this is still a thing it’s just manual these days.

Basically to test a site you copy an Onion link see if it loads, If so edit the address but add a test. (There’s a . there so please ensure you use it.

Add it to the beginning of the URL if there’s a redirect to another page or a reload try /test after the .onion if there’s a cpanel page delete everything after .onion/ and add /cpanel

doing a test. might reload the page which is good if you get the same page do /test if you get an error that says anything With Apache2, PHP and OpenSSL1.0 or whatever do a /server-status this may result in a server’s IP being leaked.

Now the /cpanel might yeild a Hostname of a clearnet service such as Rivalhost or what not. You can see something like cloudserv717.rivalhos.(Whatever goes here) and you’ll see that there’s the Server being used to host the company hosting it and more.

There’s tons of ways to stop these scams from getting to large.

Best advice is to be very cautious when spending your money on the dark web

yep but I track scammers down from mistakes that are miniscule so 40+ Tor users made my list of failures