Today's scams 12/03/2021

Scammer’s Number: PCH James Anderson 516-777-9138

Extra Info: They cold called me, winnings are 8.5 mill but must pay 1000 in gift cards first.

2 Likes

Scammer’s Number: Geek Squad 818-483-4784

Additional info: via findwhocalls, the OP said the ‘geek squadron’ sent an email. I thought that was really awesome to call it Geek Squadron :joy::joy:.
No order info but Kevin wanted to use teambeaver and his callback was 808-999-0173.

1 Like

Kevin is triggered! He keeps blocking me, I keep changing my number… Repeat :joy:

4 Likes

LMAO!! You are a legend!!!
He was pretty upset with me too😉

Hey, will you be calling in the flood stream today???

1 Like

Yes, sir! I hope you’ll have time to jump in today! The forecast is calling for high seas and perfect surf conditions. :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome! I will listen in and enjoy, I’m still talking with PCH!
I’m a girl by the way which is no biggie cuz we are all dudes online :innocent:
See ya at the flood!

2 Likes

So get this: I told this piece of trash James Anderson that I only had 38 dollars in my purse (no checking, savings or credit). He said for me to “get a loan” at a lending company, he gave me a real number for a legitimate loan company😤

1 Like

Sorry about that! I was assuming by the name “Sol”. I really like that more females are getting into scambating. Sadly, from what I’ve witnessed, scammers seem more abusive or abusive in different ways to female baiters. It’s interesting that the flood is about a 50/50 mix of male/females. Lisa, Mary, Taz, Deb, Macko, Irish Angel, Stephanie, Scamula and a few others regulars are the backbone of the community. I hope you call in, if you have time and join in the organized chaos!

1 Like

Thank for reminding me. I have to call them back. PCH scammers are among the most evil out there

Also add 808-444-4583 to the list. When I called 808-999-0173 it had me leave a message and 808-444-4583 immediately called back claiming to be Geek Squad.

2 Likes

Another one bites the dust​:rofl::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh no biggie! Yes, I have noticed on the stream that it’s pretty even and those ladies are killing it for sure! LOL
Most of the time the scammers are OK but one thing I notice when they get irritated with me: they usually call me out for my accent! And I find that both amusing an super ironic… The usually ask me where I’m from, they say they have a tough time understanding me due to my accent, and stuff like that… LOL I do have a bit of an accent but it’s not that bad, besides I 'm pretty content with my accent anyway😊

1 Like

woah woah woah…what accent? lol

1 Like

LOL, @JBCizzle it’s a Mexican accent and the scammers are quick to notice it and point it out😂
They should talk!!!

Scammer’s Number: Amazon 720-924-8624

Additional info: I cold called, I told them I owe them 4000 dollars😂 and Anthony got pretty excited about that. His callback was 606-283-7176.

1 Like

Been on the phone for over an hour now. First they sent me to 7/11 and I said the gas station attendant asked me what it is for. I said for my grandkids, and he asked me if I had grandkids and I said no. So the gas station clerk said as a good Christian man he could not sell me the gift cards and to go home. They called back and are sending me to cvs now.

2 Likes

I have David and James calling me from PCH. I was pretending to be a… Kind of senile old guy. I told him I was going to get the money. Now they keep calling me, and I told them I don’t believe they’re from publishers clearing House, They’re just trying to steal my 8.5 million that I won! and I keep hanging up on them. It’s hysterical, they keep calling me back. They’re desperate to get the money. And I keep hanging up on them. LoL

3 Likes

Yeah they have called me back a lot too. They must be really hard up. Some folks must be hitting them where is hurts, their pocketbooks…

2 Likes

Love it!!!
James said he would call me next week when I get paid😂 so I think I will tease him a bit and tell him I will borrow from someone or something like that. They are truly awful!

1 Like

You should tell them that Mexican food is better than Indian food and see if they get offended. Sometimes what triggers them isn’t the usual angry things they probably hear dozens of times a day.

1 Like