"Today I feel " - FIFA MEME

with all the scam texts/calls I’ve been getting recently (If you didn’t already know, I’m actually British! I use a app mix of Talkatone / Textnow to scambait american scam numbers.)

Watch this short clip, you’ll understand (hopefully!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlstJRvQPSc&t :rofl: :rofl: this corrupt man and his most random speech ever heard yet.

2 Likes

@Jhawk

1 Like

How are you feeling Jeff? Any more energy :pray:

1 Like

He’s a fucking corrupt c’sucker! A “Cockhead” as my Irish buddy would call him.

2 Likes

Had to call 111 (non-emergency services) earlier, for the billionth time - again they couldn’t do much. But I guess in some form they’ve been made aware again. Having a crappy day, but doing what I can to manage. How are you?

1 Like

FOR REAAAAALLLL.

Hell, I’m doing exquisite compared what you’re going thru! I feel so bad for you not getting immediate help for your condition. Fucking social medicine and it drives me bonkers!

1 Like

If you’ve seen the news recently - it’s worse overall. You should know the NHS is striking, ambulance crew and nurses are all striking! Government won’t give them what they deserve. But it’s good you are doing well!!!

1 Like

It’s the progressive bs that’s going on here too. Appreciate your thoughts for me, but I’m more concerned for you…and @LordOfTheRings also as he too is in England fighting some health issues.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind thoughts
I return to Australia, for a couple of hours a day to sleep not in the UK
I travel to the US for the other 29 hours a day
I’m an illegal immigrant so don’t tell Majorcas…he’s under the delusion the border is closed :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks for the great belly laugh!

2 Likes

If I die early or if something in general happens to me that fucks me up so badly, it’ll be in the moment of me doing something I love - hopefully!

2 Likes

My story will end at my pc baiting lol

2 Likes

Sir, you must send $500 visa gift card for security/safety purposes.
You’ll then be wired to our secure servers and be granted asylum :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

@MehNamesJeff @cypressdevil @LordOfTheRings I wish we didn’t have to do this to combat these MF’ers, but I must admit…I have met and become friends with a number of phenomenal people doing this right down to exchanging Christmas gifts for our pets. Some great team players who care about each other! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

That sounds like a good trade…for a free phone, accommodation, medical & health care, trip to wherever I want to go and more than likely whatever I think of asking for.
Those money tree farms must be working overtime!!

1 Like

Lets keep going. Ignore those who like drama and just feed off the scammers energy… Thats my fuel

2 Likes