To claim your $100 reward card scam 8883350238

Company : Triplelink.net
these guys are getting smart
we need to put a stop to this immediately
they had all my information
let’s harass this number cuz they’re very active here

4 Likes

Report that to USPS Inspection Service because it has a permit number. Make sure it is a scam or the USPS Inspection Service may knock on your door.

4 Likes

let’s do something about this let’s blow up their phones

2 Likes

https://deluxeloyaltyprogram.com/ was registered in Florida via Tucows Domains Inc. on April 19, 2022 (Updated April 2, 2024), with a Crystaltech IP address of 75.103.84.85 :us: - Whois deluxeloyaltyprogram.com

(888) 335-0238 is a TripleLink number, with bhenchodes using ViciDial to answer as “Suppoat” or “Premium Reward” for the “Deluxe Loyalty Program.” The number was previously reported on RoboKiller after it was used by a Filipino call center for a charity/fundraising scam.

The email address the scammers use is [email protected], on a similarly-registered Tucows domain and the Crystaltech IP of 75.103.103.29 :us:

3 Likes

that number is 100 real is a scam

2 Likes

It is in your possession, make the report and watch heads roll.

2 Likes

did anybody report that website to get a shutdown

2 Likes

these guys are not liking me at
just call him I’m over and over and over again and they hate it all
they kept monkeying around the phone system
I’ve been chewed out by the boss several times
he just wants me to stop calling the number
he’s trying everything to stop me
all the employees are freaking pissed at him
I’ve been doing 3-way phone calls with them for the last 5 hours

1 Like

Please, give me the claim number. Terry won’t talk to my otherwise.

2 Likes

The main issue is that this went through the US mail and if a Federal crime the Postal Inspection service must be notified. Just because we think it is a crime it is nothing until they are involved. The people that sent this mailer out can also get the Police on us if the USPS say’s this is a legal mailing. Don’t anyone try to argue with me unless you have 23 years of USPS delivery under your belt like I do. I have seen mailings like this and the claim number will be directly tied to the delivery address in most cases. Notify the USPS of this or risk legal troubles yourselves (on a federal level), right now the law is on their side legal or not.

3 Likes

@whoareu I should add that I am not trying to be a jerk. I am looking out for members here in a support capacity that only someone more intimate with how mail moves and what goes on behind the scenes can do. I don’t have the skills that many on here have for baiting but I do know when I must speak up to keep others safe and legal, and this is the time. This may be the most important post that I have commented on to this point.

2 Likes

I agree with everything you said. I personally tend to stay away from placing back-to-back or abusive calls to spammers unless I am absolutely certain that they are involved in illegal activities, such as fraud, extortion, identity theft etc. When people impersonate Medicare/Medicaid or Social Security, it is generally fairly easy to see that they are scammers, for example. Same goes for people selling fake RX meds without any prescription. However, with this one, they might just be obnoxious and unethical spammers, which may not be a crime per se. If they are merely advertisers with a physical US address and operations, they can claim “harassment” and can get law enforcement involved, up to FBI, if there is any sort of abuse against them. So, my approach with those has been informing every possible authority and law enforcement agency until I receive a response of some sort. If VOIP carriers are involved (in case with robocalls), then it is often beneficial to exert social pressure on their senior management (via legal yet stern communication).

I support this great community 100% and want it to thrive. I respect all scambaiters and people exposing fraud. I would just not want anyone to end up arrested or fined. Nor would I wish to see this website taken down. In the US, it is unfortunately a very fine line between “scambaiting” and “harassment”. If ONLY we had more capable and intelligent politicians and enforcement agents… It all could have been easily resolved by holding greedy enterprises providing the infrastructure for scammers accountable [I mostly mean the VOIP telcos and lead generators, many of which are based here]. I’d also LOVE to see the three main “safe havens” for scams held accountable: India, Pakistan and the Phillipines. I have nothing kind to say of these nations, their political systems and deceitful behaviors that they engage in.

2 Likes

these guys are really nasty
it’s 100% scam cuz they’re not in the United States
I did my research
they had my father’s full name and address
what scares me the most is how much information they know about u
how many people do you think fall for this scam?
thes group of scammers cold call the lot of people too
they will steal your credit card information
you’re actually signing up for nothing but garbage

3 Likes

Ok, I see. These are good, valid points on your end, too. It is still good to inform the authorities about them, though. It gives you even more power and credibility.

2 Likes

I’ve been scam baiting over 10 years I have a lot of experience
my mom sells victim of a scam pop-up scam
and that happened around the 2002
and I knew that was a scam
and that what got me involved scam bating
when when does XP was a thing
computer engineer

3 Likes

For a small one time fee of $3.49 on your debit card. Anybody who falls for this is a fool.

3 Likes

Apart from the first number going dead, these numbers have been active with this same Deluxe loyalty rewards postcard scam for many years.
The very same call centre on every number, despite 5 of them having an ivr 1 to connect
Nothing new to see here, this goes on every day, has gone on for years and will go on for many years longer

3 Likes

The answer to stopping them is the permit address that paid for the postage. Permit #191 belongs to a person or business that paid to have a mass mailing put out. Calling the US Postal Inspection Service is the key to stopping them. I don’t see any barcodes on that and that alone is odd. There should be a front and a rear strip barcode unless those were hand delivered to the destination Post Office (Pre-Sorted Standard Rate). If the USPS does its job they can quickly shut this down.

2 Likes

I am dealing with it

3 Likes

My mother fell for one of these in 1972. She gave them her credit card. She never got the gift voucher and they started charging her monthy for a huge amount. She tried to cancel and they would not do it. She had to cancel her card. She could not get her money back because she willingly gave out her credit card number.

3 Likes