Three Active 419 Scammer Emails

Here are three scammers I’ve been playing around with via email. Have fun with them if you want!

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title: Business Proposal
Body:

Dear (name),

I am Mrs. Jane Watford, a widow to late Mikhail Watford who died 28 February 2022 When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of US$30 M in a firm here. Following my ill health(Cancer of the Lungs), my Doctor told me that I may not live long due to my health condition. I am looking forward to seeing someone who can use this money in charitable works. I am too sick to do this myself so i contacted a lawyer to search for someone who can devote their time to do this. I didn’t want to leave it in the hands of the lawyer alone so i ask them to bring me a completely neutral person so i guess the found you and messaged you. More details will be made known to you upon your response.

May God Bless You.

Email title: Attn : (name),More Details
Body:

From Park David Wung
Deputy General Manager
HSBC Group and the CEO Cairo Egypt
Middle East Corporation
Limited, Asia-Pacific.

Thanks for responding to my email and for your interest in my proposal. However, I am freely giving you full details of this transaction now bearing in mind that you will not betray me. Before I continue, let me sensitize you with some information; the fund is transferred to standard Charted Bank here in Malaysia and the balance in the account was $ 16.5M Million USD when he died but accrued interest over the past years increased it to $27.2 Million USD in the last quarter of 2014. One important law in Malaysia banking act stipulates that any such funds owned by a deceased customer in the banking system must be brought to the notice of the Government and subsequently taken over by the Government if at the expiration of 10 years no valid beneficiary or next of kin applies for claim of such funds. The next of kin to the account was his eldest daughter as his wife died of cancer several years ago and he did not re-marry. The most tragic part of it all is that he died along with his entire family (i.e. that same daughter listed as his next of kin
and two sons ).

I cannot afford to let this happen as the funds will come back to my bank and be declared as profit at the end of the year. I do not have any alternative than to trust you with this money with the faith that you will be made to receive the money in your account after the processing and then you will keep my fair share for me before I will come over to meet with you as soon as the fund is in your possession (transferred into your account ).

This now brings us to what I desperately need you for as you should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I now propose. I NEED YOU TO APPLY FOR THE FUNDS with Standard Chartered Bank! I will arrange all the paperwork including probate and give you all the information you will need including the bank contact details and the transfer control keys which proves to Standard Chartered Bank that you are indeed the beneficiary to the transfer. I assure you that we can have the entire $27.2 million USD to your name within the next 72 banking hours if you’ll follow my directives because this is a legal transaction and it is 100% risk free. For us to proceed, you will be required to provide me with your below details ASAP, to avoid further delay.

(1) (Full Names on Your Working ID card):
(2) (Current Residential Address ):
(3) (Working Mobile/Tel Number):
(4) (Age):
(5) (Nationality):
(6) (Occupation):

I need to harmonize them with my records. PLEASE SEND THEM

IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL.

Once I get the above information from you, I will also send you further details, some documents and vital information as well as my identity, the so that you will know whom you are transacting with. You may not know this but people like me in this kind of situation have made tidy sums out of comparable situations like this and they run the whole private banking sector. I am a simple man and what I do, I do not find it against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones’ way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, and move to PM, account. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance will not pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me.

Above all, I personally count on God to facilitate our plan and understanding, to produce not just success but also peaceful sharing of the funds at the end of the day and a wealthy family business relationship between us. I also pray for establishment of cordial relationship between us, God being our helper

SHARING RATIO

On the sharing ratio, the principle will be shared at the ratio of 45% for me, 45% for you, 10% goes to charity organization, this is fair share and I hope this is good and acceptable by you

Yours Sincerely,
Park David Wung.
Regards,
Contact Person: Park David Wang
HSBC Branch CAIRO EGYPT
======CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE=====

Email title:
Body:

Dear Friend, With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose.I wrote you two days ago expecting that you would reply as regards the urgency of this proposal that i passed to you.Anyway, I don’t know if you did receive it or not that is the reason I am re-sending it.I have a business proposal which I will like to handle with you. $4 million USD is involves. But be rest assured that everything is legal and risk free as I have concluded all the arrangements and the legal papers that will back the transaction up. Kindly indicate your interest as to enable me tell you more detail of the proposal. Waiting for your urgent response. Yours Faithfully, Mr Ali Yaro