This number is working again

Scam Number: 606-722-6637
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Amazon, Ebay, Border Patrol…Abagail Stone is not liking her job right now. Neither is John Smith.

4 Likes

17-Jun-2022, Fri., 2:54 pm Central in USA … Yes, this 606 722 6637 is active now! I hope I will get Abagail Stone and/or John Smith because I’d like very much to try to cheer them up since they are not enjoying their criminal jobs today! I have not gotten Abagail or John Smith yet.

2 Likes

Okay, I pressed to get a SCAMAZON customer service rep. The guy answered as “John” and I said, “Yes, is this Mr. John Smith?” He replied, “No, this is John Callahan.” I said that I’d spoken to a John Smith and to an Abagail Stone but each call got disconnected. He said that there is no John Smith there but that there is an Abagail Smith. He put me on hold and “Abagail Smith” came onto the call. I told her that I’d spoken with her briefly today about the need to cancel an Amazon order that I did not make but that our call got disconnected, so I am calling you back to finish the cancellation process. She asked me my name, and I threw out “Robert Gibbons” off of the top of my head. There was a short pause and she said, “Oh … Robert Swann … Your order has been cancelled.” Then she hung up. She is not the brightest bulb in the building to be sure!

2 Likes

So I called again and Abagail Stone answered. I guess she did not recognize my voice, or at least she did not say that she recognized my voice. I was on the phone with her for at least 15 minutes. I started cursing and mocking her for being an Indian criminal. She said, “No, I am from Pakistan.” She started whispering at me in the phone at this point and said, “Can you keep a secret?” She said that she just gets her salary and that she does not actually scam people but just wastes time on the phone to get her salary. She was not angry with me. She said that there are no jobs for her where she is in Pakistan, blah blah blah. Finally she said that she must let me go as she is going on lunch.

So I called again and a guy answered. I informed him that his criminal colleague Abagail Stone admitted on the phone with me that you all are criminals, and I told him that she is not even trying to scam people. He said something angrily in a foreign language, maybe in Urdu. I think he was speaking to a colleague though and not to me when he said something angrily in a foreign language but with a normal volume of voice. I heard some other guy reply in a foreign language, and then the original guy who had answered my call told me, “F@!@ you.” Then he hung up.

1 Like

“Press 1 to talk to a scammer”

Brilliant

4 Likes

Already a thread for this, just bump that next time. This one I made has proper credit.

2 Likes

I talked to four Amazon scammers including Abigail. From Gurgaon, near Delhi
One PayPal scammer from New Delhi

3 Likes

Really? Abagail called me some nice Hindi names so I don’t believe a word she says.

2 Likes

Haha, I do not believe her either.

2 Likes

1:24 pm Central in USA … 21-Jun-2022 … The (606) 722-6637 just answered as Scamazon. I had tried a few times today this phone number but no scammers were online.

2 Likes

Answering! Press 1, 1.

When they finish their opening line - Just say “Terrimakichoot, bhenchod!”
INSTANTLY fires them up.

1 Like

These clowns are not the brightest bulbs in the building to be sure.
They have not been extremely angry … YET. Haha, it is only 1:31 pm Central now in the USA, so it is EARLY in their shift!

2 Likes

“Welcome to the scammer hotline/Calls are recorded! Press 1 to talk to a scammer!” :rofl: :rofl:
Carrier Alert! @scamterminator2021

Just say what I said in above comment lol, they instantly blow. At least it is currently a working method for myself! Happy scambaiting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ONVOY! HAHA! Turnabout is fair play! ONVOY being used to mess with criminals! Brilliant.

1 Like

Scamvoy, Ahoy! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Rn, it’s just HOLD MUSIC :frowning:

WEIRD. Australian sounding lady answered… BASTARDS!

No using the hotline but this happened

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @Nock114! Haha, some funny texting you were havin’!

1 Like