The Tax Group - Debt Relief Scam - 800 690 0982

Scam Number: 225-327-7773
Domain Used:
Extra Info: press 2 then 2 then 1 to be connected. they are quick to block numbers so waste their time!

2 Likes

One guy answered the phone and said your mother moans like a goat :joy::person_shrugging:

1 Like

How’d you get the scam? When I called, they told me they “don’t make outbound calls”.

1 Like

4-5 ring hangup (5:08 PM PST)

1 Like

I’ve been messing with them all day so looks like they are tired haha

They are now answering as “tax office”

I received a phone call from that number on my burner phone. I called it back to make sure it was a scam. I also I thought it was odd that the automated message said they don’t do outbound calls but I received a call from them :joy::person_shrugging:

1 Like

Just showing that I received a call from that number even though the automated message says they don’t do outbound calls.

1 Like

Called the number and spoke to a dude sounded like from south georgia or atlanta area. asked if i got a letter from IRS and all the stuff. The individual did not sound foreign.
Just saying…

1 Like

They blocked my first two attempts finally got thru the checklist lol… come ready witha real address they atleast check on that part.

1 Like

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-francisco/profile/tax-consultant/tax-group-center-inc-1116-549427/complaints

1 Like

Claiming to be connecting with an IRS agent while on the line with em now. smh gonna see where this goes

3 Likes

Just a little info i got from one of them. They claim to work for honesttax a company out of California.

Michael Stone | Senior Consultant Direct: 323-638-2749 Office 800-985-8970 Fax: 323-800-5380 [email protected] https://www.honesttaxvegas.com

2 Likes

google “The Tax Group” and read about the scam. they are Americans

1 Like

From what I read on BBB, they try to get as much money upfront from you as possible for their “services” and then never deliver what they promise

It sounded like he actually dide a 3way with an IRS agent to confirm my info, i hung up… Is that person also fake or is it part of them verifying you? Ifso how to get past that lol

1 Like

They for sure have their scambait defense up, how is it the IRS agents are helping these fucks?

1 Like

So their consultant is real. They three way call with them to verify that you do have tax issues. That way they can decide how much they want to charge you based on how much you owe.

Reporting to TextNow and Onvoy

I’m also doing research on how the scam works and my source is AARP. I also might need a little help from you guys too do I know all the details about how the scam works. I appreciate your help

2 Likes