The "Rev Father" 419 Scam

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title: GOOD NEWS
Body:

Hello my Dearest in the Lord, it’s a time of joy and celebration with me

Good day, How are you doing today with your health and your family? That is the most important thing to me? Hope all is well with, thank God who made everything possible for us all Amen.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my inherited consignment money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay Mr. Tony Rene. Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner,

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how as you doubted me. I told my new partner about you and after explaining things to him we have decided to compensate you for your kind efforts towards that period,

Now contact my partner’s Rev Father in my country Republic of Benin-Cotonou, his name is (Rev Father David) ask him to send you the ATM CARD of ($500.000.00) which we kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in ensuring that my inheritance was release to me for investment and studies.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with my partner’s (Rev Father David)and instruct him on how your ATM CARD can be given to you, since I have succeeded with my goal.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it, and I thank you for your kindness. I will come over to your country as soon as I settled down with my new partner ok. I have started the investment projects with my new partner; we are working hand to hand. Finally, remember that my partner had forwarded instruction to his Rev Father on your behalf to receive the Card, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Father David; he will send the ATM CARD to you without any delay.

HERE IS HIS CONTACT ADDRESS
E-mail:( [email protected] )

Please be very fast and get in touch with the Rev Father and make arrangements with him on how you will receive the Card ok. I wait very urgently to hear from you immediately when you receive the Card from the Rev Father.

Thank you so much for your past effort.
With regards
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Paul Edwards.