The Illuminati Scam

Check out this post: The Illuminati Scam - #45
Can someone please bait him, so he can prove if he has quitted scamming or not? Thanks

Email sender: [email protected]

Email title: The Illuminati

“Grandmaster’s” Number: (213) 575-6482 (on whatsapp)

Body:

Welcome to The Illuminati World of Riches Fame and Power. Bringing the poor, the talented to limelight of greatness,get known in your business, political race, rise to the top in everything.

Our members are presented with a life of limitless wealth and knowledge and be rich and famous and powerful and also be protected by the Illuminati . :small_red_triangle::small_red_triangle::small_red_triangle::small_red_triangle::small_red_triangle:

The Illuminati operates various aspects for the benefit of all generations.

DO YOU AGREE TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI NEW WORLD ORDER AND EARN 6 million dollars AND OTHER BENEFITS ANNUALLY?

Reply YES if you are interested to be part of the Illuminati.

Contact the Grandmaster via WhatsApp on +1(213)575-6482

Edits:

This is the grandmaster’s profile picture, pretty ironic right?

He gave me a cashtag also ($fcf29) (His real name might be Lawrence Hyman)

Sent him this fake reciept, so if you’re bating this guy, it could be handy (yes, he believed it)

He is also a nigerian scammer, his IP is 197.210.226.161. For more information, check my reply

Crap, this is an onvoy number

Here’s a censored picture of the scammer (since even if he’s an idiot, I respect his privacy)
I thought he was going to change for the better, until I messaged him on a different number and was carrying out the scam:

1 Like

Number NIS

It’s still probably associated with his whatsapp account, try contacting the number on there since that’s what it says to do in the email.

I’ve been trying to do a whatsapp account for audio, and it won’t let me, says I have to have contacts. Is there something I’m missing or doing wrong?

I would allow it access to your contacts since you have to, and just add it as a contact

Is this person really worth messing with? I would let some of the better known baiters do this kind of work.

Well I’ll try baiting the guy once he responds to my whatsapp message

I know nothing about this, did you want me to assist in some way? And can you have whatsapp on a computer or just a phone?

I was just posting the email + the whatsapp number so other people can bait the guy too. I’m using bluestacks (an android emulator) for whatsapp.

Ok, are you one of the head guys here, that can get details on different scams, or what kind of things do you do? I’m trying to find some help, which I posted several hours ago.

I’m far from being a head person, I’m a beginner myself. I can’t really get details on different scams, but it really depends which scam it is. For SMS scams I could use grabify to get a bit of information about the scammer (IP, country, what device they’re using, etc). But that’s it really.

Ok I appreciate it. I don’t know how to do any of that but heard and seen about that from other famous entertainers/baiters. I’m mainly here trying to find numbers with details about several different scams. I have a friend that makes videos, and does a LIVE every other Tuesday. So the more info I can get would be greatly appreciated. I also don’t like talking to these guys on the phone, I prefer a duo. And I call a bunch of numbers with multiple different numbers and wait to see if I have any missed calls so I can go that route.

1 Like

Talking to Jerry, the “grandmaster”

Is he American?

I don’t know, I need to get the opportunity to snag his IP, which I don’t have just yet.

Any way I can help?

Hey If I gave you some numbers could you find out the details for me?

I’m not sure if I could

Well I have one that’s marked for medical and they answer and want your zip code. I’ve been avoiding it forever. Got it when BOBRTC was running.

grabbed his ip, the usual nigerian scammer

1 Like