"The American Claim Advisor", "US Claim Advisor"

Phone Number: 469-210-7919
Additional information about this spam: New York area code cold called my personal cell, featuring two reps with very American names but very foreign accents. Asked if ever treated for various diseases known to be from chemical exposure.

l fed him a story about being a contractor there in the late 60’s

The rep asked for images of proof of working as a construction contractor at Camp Lejeune and medical records for treatment of leukemia. I don’t know if the call-back number he gave me accepts SMS, but he’ll probably be calling me back Monday to see if I’d been able to get the old records dug out of storage.

1 Like

Bandwidth.com line that doesn’t accept SMS, calls go to the voicemail for a likely-Pakistani.

1 Like

As expected, “Mark Davis” called back, this time spoofing a Manitoba area code and asked for the documents, including a driver’s licence picture. He did ask for the documents to be SMSed, but asked if possible they be emailed to johnalbertus143 at gmail address.

Gave same call-back phone number as before.

1 Like

Mr Mark Davis just gave a new number of 331-300-0505 to send an image of photo ID and proof of treatment of leukemia.

1 Like

Bandwidth.com via J2 P2P

1 Like

Pakistani female “Isabelle” from American Claims Advisor wants driver’s licence and images of medical records for proof of Leukemia texted to 919-352-9454.

Like before this looks up on IPQS as a Bandwidth.com VOIP line.

Text mail.