Telegram impersonator

Scam Number: No number but his telegram is: Mavrikjoos2
Domain Used: His “Official youtube channel” https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzFTTMsn7B6mseosBYR9Dw/about
Extra Info: This is a scammer impersonating a big YouTuber under the name Mav, Mav posts good content but I’ve been noticing a lot of scammers going on his page saying: “:point_up_2::point_up_2:Congratulation you have been selected among my shortlisted winner’s​:star_struck::star_struck::confetti_ball::tada::star_struck::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100:

4 Likes

Messaged him, now waiting for his response. I’ll attempt to grabify him, with some social engineering and stealth.

2 Likes

Oh great, he probably caught me

2 Likes

I’m still talking to him now since i’m going along with it, but i’ll make another attempt soon.

I’m currently trying to pull on his heartstrings, which is what I call the guilt test.

2 Likes

Scammers wont fall for grabify links unless you’re smart on that path, Scammers are getting smart nowadays because They have been watching pleasant green a lot. If you do get their ip good luck.

3 Likes

Yeah, Try to ask him for emails since your “phone” is dying. and then add a redirect link to grab his personal information.

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. I also remember watching a pleasant green video and he was trying to grabify someone, but the scammer didn’t fall for it and even he said that maybe he shouldn’t give out his methods or something like that.

2 Likes

I’ll try that, thanks.

2 Likes

success, ill try to report him to his ISP today or tomorrow

2 Likes

Good stuff good stuff.

2 Likes

Try using a different ip grabber. make sure the bots are blocked if there is a button for that.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if the scammer recognised the leancoding.co domain as a grabify domain thank goodness. Anyways we got him which is good.

1 Like

Just reported the scammer, hopefully his internet goes down soon, or hopefully he gets sent a letter regarding his actions. (Don’t worry I included the logged ip in the email)

1 Like

Good good.

Any information from the email?

1 Like

None yet

Mega oof

1 Like