Tech Support Scammers

HI admin and all, just I would like to tell you few steps in order to stop this kind of tech support scam as soon as possible.

We can make the peoples aware by sending text message on phone, whats app, Facebook Instagram, by sending you tube videos links etc… and by posting the news into the newspapers and news channels. We can spread this information as much as we can.

Just we need to convey the peoples please do not call any unknown numbers for support, only follow the official websites instructions, Do not give access of your computer to any one online. Please Do not receive call from any unknown numbers talking about computers and emails.

Any email provider is never calls any user for any reason.

And the best thing we can do is just send some emails to the Ministry of External Affairs India and Indian Ambassador to the United States Including PM Office and DGP- Director General of Police of New Delhi (NCR), Noida, including Uttar Pradesh and Haryana. By addressing about all the story of Tech Support Scammers with some recoded conversation like Images/Videos and phone calls.
As we know 99.99 % scammers is from India and New Delhi (NCR), Noida, Including Uttar Pradesh and Haryana only.

And you can also ask a question with the help of Freedom of Information Act (United States) to your Government what they are doing in order to stop this Technical Support Scams coming under the cyber crime.

Why google and other email providers not sending a message or pop up in order to make user aware about these kind of scam????.

Why (Vonage: VoIP Service & Cloud Unified Communications) proving toll free numbers to the fake company without the proper or live on site verification??????.

Why all the remote support software's manufacturers / Providers like Team Viewers, Any Desk, Goto Aaaist, (Mostly Used), Ammy Admin etc. are giving free trail for 30 days. So Tech Support Scammers are creating the fake user ID with the fake email and password and misusing these useful software's???????.

Why the are not refreshing the user IP Address and also they can ask for the email verification by sending the verification link on the valid email account?????.

Why the credit card company and bank not making aware to his customers about the fake transactions (Basically International Transactions) by cheque and card.

Why United States government and banks giving fake Gateway to charge the money online?????????. Why banks can not able to identify from where this hues amount of money creating into this gateway account each and everyday?????

>

@technip007#8027

>>>

We can’t do anything about this.

[[1,3,4,8,17,23,27],[1]]

@technip007#8027 Do you know what scambaiting even is?

@technip007#8027

Why (Vonage: VoIP Service & Cloud Unified Communications) proving toll free numbers to the fake company without the proper or live on site verification?

>

Because they want the $

Why all the remote support software's manufacturers / Providers like Team Viewers, Any Desk, Goto Aaaist, (Mostly Used), Ammy Admin etc. are giving free trail for 30 days. So Tech Support Scammers are creating the fake user ID with the fake email and password and misusing these useful software's?

>

So i can use gotoassist to scam them.

@Jnteamed#8028

If you can not able to inform about this Tech Support scammers to any of the local authority from USA, UK, Canada, Australia about the Tech Support scammers from India. Or the Email Service providers like gmail, yahoo, outlook or AOL including the banks and the cradit card company. Then in that case we have to make sure we can not able to do anything in order to stop this kind of tech support scam running from India. By uploading the videos on YouTube and writing the Post / blog online.

Reporting tech scammers does nothing because they’re technically legit businesses (they just don’t provide any actual work). However, a lot of these companies are laundering money which is something they could get charged with.

If you have their payment information, report it to the payment processor and the authorities. Otherwise, the best you can do is waste their time or RAT them.

@FuelDaFlame#8045

Scam baiting is a form of Internet vigilantism, where the vigilante poses as a potential victim to the scammer in order to waste their time and resources, gather information that will be of use to authorities, and publicly expose the scammer. It is primarily used to thwart advance-fee fraud and technical support scams and can be done out of a sense of civic duty (activism), as a form of amusement, or both. However, some of this scambaiting can involve racism while there are other forms that document e.g. scammers tools and methods, warn potential victims, provide discussion forums, or take down fake websites.

@memes#10399

Tech Support scam is not a ligit business.

Showing the errors And warning into the user computer, stopped services.

If any one calling about to reset his gmail password and telling them you having Ransomware virus /Clampi Trojan Virus into your email that’s why it’s not working and getting $500 In order to fix them. How this is ligit business.

Even in $500 users can buy a very good new computer.

After a long research I came to know about the 50% of users from USA, UK, AUSTRALIA AND CANADA they do not know how to reset the email password.

@memes#10399 scamming is illegal…

@technip007#10402 You can say what you want, but I doubt you’ve ever worked with the authorities. They really don’t care what the companies are doing unless it’s money laundering or extortion.

@scraps210#10403 They're scamming, but it's hard to prove it. Lookup iYogi and see what happened to them (slap on the wrist by a class action lawsuit).

@memes#10405

I found all the information about tech support scammers on YouTube.

And I came to know about the fact what really they are doing with the innocent people.

We can easily prove by on screen recorrecording and call recording and with the help of payments we made.

And you know there are thousands of company like IYogi running now a days. If you need more information about Tech Support Scammers just search on YouTube.

You will find all the information. And please keep in mind do not blame any one without knowing any body what exactly he doing.

The police in Australia don’t do much as they say the scammers are based overseas. But we do get a lot of media reports on TV about these scams and how to avoid them.

Another VoIP provider is tollfreeforwarding.com and they are just as bad as the scammers. I have reported lots of numbers to tollfreeforwarding and they still haven't removed them, I guess they want to make money and don't care what their 'customers/scammers' are doing.

@memes#10405

Its a truth 50% of users from USA, UK, AUSTRALIA AND CANADA they do not know how to reset the email password. I came to know after a long research about tech support scammers on YouTube.

I don’t know by having the class action lawsuit how it is impossible to prove Tech Support scammers. And also the class action lawsuit is unable to stop this kind of tech support scam.

There are thousands- thousands tech support scam company running now a days from other countries basically from New Delhi NCR, India. with the help of the people from USA, UK, AUSTRALIA AND CANADA who is providing payments gateways for Tech Support Scammers.

This is a question mark on heigh technically rich states and the class action lawsuit as well.

@AussieScamBuster#10416 The rates for tollfreeforwarding.com appears to be quite cheap… I’m not too surprised they would be focused on making sales more than handling abuse reports.

@AussieScamBuster#10416

You are right. Same situation in case of USA, UK, and CANADA also. That’s a reason the Tech Support scammers are getting benefits of thease poor lawsuit. And getting lots of money by doing Tech Support scam every day.

This thread isn’t serving any useful purpose.

@1337mathster#10421 sir can you take down this thread? I feel like it has no relevance whatsoever to the purpose of this site…

@technip007#10420 lets face it. We can’t do anything about this scam. The least we can do is rat them and waste their time. There are criminals everywhere; don’t try to be the United Nations.

@Jnteamed#8028

We can make the peoples aware by sending text message on phone, whats app, Facebook Instagram, by sending you tube videos links etc… and by posting the news into the newspapers and news channels. We can spread this information as much as we can.

Just we need to convey the peoples please do not call any unknown numbers for support, only follow the official websites instructions, Do not give access of your computer to any one online. Please Do not receive call from any unknown numbers talking about computers and emails.

Any email provider is never calls any user for any reason.

And the best thing we can do is just send some emails to the Ministry of External Affairs India and Indian Ambassador to the United States Including PM Office and DGP- Director General of Police of New Delhi (NCR), Noida, including Uttar Pradesh and Haryana. By addressing about all the story of Tech Support Scammers with some recoded conversation like Images/Videos and phone calls.
As we know 99.99 % scammers is from India and New Delhi (NCR), Noida, Including Uttar Pradesh and Haryana only.