Tech Support Scammers

Don’t copy pasta @Nadim#7760

That scammer will never use legal ways to shut down Mr. Merlin’s channel because they will be shut down first. Also check out Lewis’s video. It explains that scambaiters aren’t racists.

@Nadim#7760 Hello Nadim Please stop with the threats. This is deemed as spam. The population of scambaiters is 1.3 hundred. Your scammers (Tech support) does make up 1%. Please stop posting here.

I am asking you in the next 72 minites to make a public video and to apologise for your post and accusing us falsely. I, a US citizen have never scammed anyone nor have I used the syskey command. You falsely claim that malcom merlyn is raciest.

@Nadim#7760 Hello Malcolm Merlin! Stop identifying Indians as “cheaters”. This is definitely the racist job. India’s population is 1.3 thousand! Do you need to create 0.0000000000% of these Arsohol con artists (Yiptte Tech) you really do not even have to tonight? Be sure to eliminate the ‘Indian’ words from the 80s for a YouTube movie.

We ask one of the 72 seconds to create a video setup to apologize for a year's public "viewpoint subsequent" movie for ringing me in a second scammer and physically blaming for their sicing machine! You: The landlord in the UK has never been blamed and no one has used us in the Sisky command. We will accidentally announce that you will find it when you never allow it to personally record all of your visits to a real virtual machine!

In some videos, we need to show you your contribution to $ GBP or $ 3385.47 AutoCAD from your AdSense donations due to Muslim UK assistance or at the same time!

If you do not follow these two requests, we will quickly accept the practices that legally shut down your membership on YouTube. You're annoying social friends as a mistake! Definitely not a completely empty threat!

Due to your personal personal racism: Stop using this slur mental run I have experienced (and some Youtubes) experience. "

We have achieved a reference that is acquired by YouTube and definitely worthwhile for the level intermediary, and Disord also causes disorder and mass mass.

I've taken advantage of a nightmare trail and talk about cheating when it's a real flow.

@memes#7799 It doesn’t make sense. Are you talking to Nadam or Malcom?

@Jnteamed#7801 I translated it with Google Translate from scammer to english.

@Nadim#7760

I understand that some people may be tempted to harass Nadim, I would like to ask everyone to refrain from doing so. Nadim has committed multiple crimes just by making this post, this includes racketeering/extortion. Nadim has harassed us multiple times in the past, he has outright admitted to this in his post, a quick search on Google shows that Nadim has been harassing various members of the scam-baiting community for months, including commenting on YouTube videos and asking people to DDOS Lewis's Tech.

What strikes me as extremely odd is that out of many charities that are doing tremendous work, Nadim picked the one charity that has been in the news over alleged terror connections. I hope that Nadim is just seeking attention by posting these provocative messages and that he is not connected to this charity in any way, but the fact that someone would even joke about something related to terrorism makes me worried.

Threats like this will not be tolerated, if this continues or if I notice any suspicious activity on my YouTube channel I will be filing a police report. Nadim claims to be from the UK and the IP he used to post here matches that, if someone in the UK feels threatened by his statement regarding this charity, please contact your local authorities. I have taken screenshots and extensive video proof in case Nadim decides to delete his posts, I suggest you do the same.

Regarding the alleged claims of racism on my channel, this should go without saying but I am not racist, I am an immigrant as well and racism will never be tolerated on my channel, nonetheless I believe my video titles correctly represent the video content and I have no intention of changing this, while racism will never be tolerated, social justice warriors won't be tolerated either. If someone finds any actual offensive content towards India or any other country, race or religion please report this to me and I will remove it.

@MalcolmMerlyn#7817 I’m an Indian and I don’t find any of your titles even remotely offensive.

@1337mathster#7818 I tried to call to this number it transfer you to 2nd number wich rings at same time

[“Yippee Tech”,“Tech Support Scammers”]