Tech Support Scam

1866668058 still up and running leave feedback how your call was

Call didn’t go through I used google hangouts but didn’t go through i don’t know if number still works thanks tho

@Kms2112#4706 try 18885126904 they say they aretaxi but they tryyed syskey me say microsoft support sent me

Your English is outdated. Please make sure you are from the us or the uk.

they say they are taxi ?

tryyed?

mircosoft support sent me?

What do you mean?

[[3],[3,4,15]]

[“Tech Support”,“Tech Support Scam”]

@Jnteamed#4718 Could we get a admin to check this guy? He might be a scammer himself.

@FOXYCallum1#4730

I am from the US, and not a scammer if you are wondering and scammers are usually from india.

We might set up a verification process to block them. Basic, submitting VMs. That can be a starting point.

@Jnteamed#4752

Your English is terrible. Your sentence structure has a lot of gramatical errors which is why he suspected you are a scammer. BTW, all scams aren’t done in India, they are done in different countries. Typical scams, such as IRS and Tech Support, are usually done by Indian scammers.

@Jnteamed#4752 Shall we play spot the scammer? @TeriGr8#4757 Did you sign up just to bash someone? This isn’t really what this community is about, not everyone is perfect, it is extremely rude and undignified for your first post to be mediocre filler content used to degrade others. I ask that you be respectful, if you don’t have something positive to contribute to the community then we don’t need your opinion on someone’s sentence structure.

@R34P3R#4760

I am not being rude. I am simply explaining why he thought he was a scammer. If both of you have taken offence, then I am sorry. Also, how is criticizing someone’s writing degrading and rude ? So it is wrong for an English teacher to criticize a student’s writing so that they can learn and become a better writer?

@TeriGr8#4761 Are you an English teacher? No, you used a dangling participle. If you want to get technical then I can as well, we aren’t here to have our grammar corrected, we are here to share scammer numbers, websites, information, and discuss tactics of baiting. If you want a place to talk about the English language then I’m sure there is a forum for that. I have never, and will never, appreciate grammar Nazi’s. Also, different dialects of English have different sentence structure, and usage of words, which makes it wildly inappropriate to assume your dialect is right, and theirs wrong. It can be construed as rude or degrading as they may not have excelled in English, they could be young and trying to contribute to a community, or may not have been taught the language by a fully competent instructor, there are various factors. You are prostituting English to those who may not care about their grammar on a forum, I can say for certain if you read my forum posts, and my dissertation, they would be wildly different.

@R34P3R#4774 Ok. I’m not a grammar nazi and I was just using the English teacher as an example. I was just informing him on why he thought he was a scammer. I didn’t mean to trigger anyone.

Replying to multiple posts at the same time:

You said:

Your English is terrible. Your sentence structure has a lot of grammatical errors which is why he suspected you are a scammer. BTW, all scams aren’t done in India, they are done in different countries. Typical scams, such as IRS and Tech Support, are usually done by Indian scammers.

Reply:

Theamazingazher is the scammer! not me.

And U, I have a copy of Grammerly (Jnteamed edition) If you want it.

This edition checks for every letter you type and auto-corrects it.*

TeriGr8
This is the place to talk like friends (almost) who are trying to stop the scammers.
Mistakes are not a problem unless there was typo on the URL/number.
U SAD:
Ok. I'm not a grammar nazi and I was just using the English teacher as an example. I was just informing him on why he thought he was a scammer. I didn't mean to trigger anyone.
Ant Sir:
The aren"t a tax ser vice.
(I intentionally made mistakes, but everyone can tolerate it because it makes sense.)
You said:
(see above)
Answer:
The aren't a taxi service

*In reality, This edition checks for every single letter and auto-incorrects it.
And install keyloggers, (No wonder i never use it) Because i made it.

LoL oh the joys of the interwebz…are popups getting more scarce or what they are not getting posted as often and I have had no luck finding one in the wild.

@thereisnothingleft#4786 You can find popups by mistyping big website’s URL Example: youtuber.com or yotube.com

@R34P3R#4760 We can play spot the scammer.

It can be pretty E-Z!

@Jnteamed#4752 Lol, no. I’m not calling you a scammer, i’m calling the guy who made the post with the bad English. I was just talking to you.

Let’s keep the arguments to ourselves, I already do a lot of account checking to make sure scammers aren’t on here. I ban a lot of accounts.

@thunder#4801 How many? And why do they join? To see if their numbers are on here?