enzodesk.com (risky site)
Watch Kitboga video
Scammers Cry After Ruining Their Own Scam - $430K Gone - YouTube

2 Likes

(650) 520-1632 Still active VM for a female

1 Like

Mine still goes to VM

1 Like

Still get VM lot of echoing in the background, what the hell am I doing wrong. I’ve tried all my voips and nothing is working for these numbers that you guys are getting through to.

1 Like

If you follow the video carefully there is no mention of enzodesk in the scam. This seems to be a case of mistaken identity. I am being harassed by callers using the above phone number and am looking at possible legal action to stop the callers with prank and vulgar messages.

Please refrain from posting unsubstantiated claims and harassing law abiding citizens through these posts

1 Like

Please see the timeline @21:48 Enzodesk.

he denied having any involvement with Enzodesk, though he knows who they are. he also mentioned being called and harassed by different callers. he also claimed that the female voice in the audio @FIREFIGHTER619 posted was “his wife’s number”. despite it being the same number lol.

3 Likes

So right.

1 Like

I have no idea what Enzodesk is
Bianca Jane is the name on the VM

1 Like

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/sunnyvale/profile/computer-repair/enzodesk-inc-1216-1278188

im not so sure this one is a scam. the only review on the BBB website was responded too

2 Likes

Well do we blow the number up or move on?

1 Like

Doesn’t mean it’s not a scam.

1 Like

Has someone actually talked to the individual, or just getting the VM

1 Like

Kitboga’s video exposed them clearly

BBB victim
"Ransomware and CCPA Violation My computer made a weird noise and then a window popped up telling me to call ******** at X-XXX-XXX-XXXX. When I called them, the representative told me I had to pay them **** for a 3-year subscription to ****** and to assist with trojans…’

2 Likes

oh lol my miatake

Please see this latest Kitboga video. Remote connection to Enzodesk

Welcome @rjain7!

1 Like

Voicemail

1 Like