Tax Group BS

Scam Number: (501) 452-2022
Domain Used:
Extra Info:

“Adrian” answered and explained he was from some tax group bs or something. Already seemed to know everything. Knows my scambaiting name and my fake record. Double checked with me I owe 100k in Federal Taxes (to which I said YES) - Double checked how much I was paying a month (told him $500), asked If I declared bankruptcy yet and if I had a legal attorney supporting me (I said NO to both). Seems to just take my word for everything, said I qualified and routed the call as I could hear the robot say that’s what was happening - not sure to what number yet. “Matt” proceeded to answer and pretended to be that legal person supposed to be helping me from the tax group bs etc and took over the call after “Adrian” explained to him who I was BLAH BLAH BLAH. Answering now, waiting for a callback from “Matt” though as I was actually out and I wasn’t expecting an answer. Just was checking the number. Please hoard these bastards.

@drwat @Sol @MajorLeeAwesome @Hviezdoslav @Level @Jhawk @sandbar I’m sure you guys would love this ping! Kindly let “Adrian” and “Matt” if you can get your way connected to them, that I - “Jacob” (last name ROGERS if asked but all Adrian said when he answered was my scambaiting first name) say Hi!! haha. Let me know how it goes guys.

6 Likes

“What is the name of your business?”
Adrian : National tax service
“That’s awfully vague, what state is you registered in?”
Adrian : Unfortunately we’re unable to help you, have a good day.

4 Likes

You are FAMOUS, @MehNamesJeff! I’ll give it a try

1 Like

I’ll give them a quick ring now, I’ll post an mp3 of their reaction once I mention you.

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cap State / Neighbouring: State Of Bullshit Inc! That’s where. :rofl:

1 Like

Change of plan, there were a few errors on my side which took time so I wasn’t able to make the call immediately, and now I have to go. That’s a shame…

1 Like

No problem!

2 Likes

I’m on "em!

2 Likes

Tried to call them just now and there’s this AI lady saying that the call will be recorded blah blah blah, but then it’s silent unfortunately

1 Like