Tax Elimination Scam - (920) 637-6721 and (484) 235-2249

It is done on purpose by them to make you call them back. These are illegal robocalls. My advice is to contact the attorney Adam Cohen. There is a big suit against Onvoy happening right now.

But then what happens? These lines seem to lead to actually nowhere? Is this some special way of verifying these numbers are active??? wtf - Imma contact Adam now and bring awareness.

1 Like

Yes, there is a way to trace them. The court will eventually get FBI and DAs involved to trace the calls. I bet Onvoy is fully aware of it and may even be helping them from a technical standpoint.

Draft - let me know what you think of this:

@scamterminator2021

1 Like

@scamterminator2021 Mwhahaha

1 Like

Send it to Adam!

1 Like

Sent!

1 Like

Ah, yeah, this genre of scams always seems to be American.

1 Like

When it asks what company I work for, I usually put something like Scammer.info, N/A, or Self-employed

2 Likes

Ahhh tbh I should’ve put that lol.

1 Like

These American scammers are back. They just called me back from (484) 235-2249. Same people, new number.

They are robocalling galore:

@MehNamesJeff - it is again Peerless Network at (484) 235-2249

“State Debt Rel(ief?)” My ass! :rofl:

1 Like

Peerless inbreds like John Barnicle, their fat-ass CEO and MF Patrick Phipps from legal.

1 Like

these are the same criminals running “The Tax Group” scam out of California. I made a post on it months ago.

484 235 2249 still active. press 2, 2, 1 to reach a live person

1 Like

Yep, and I have been dealing with them since last summer myself. They appear to be American criminals.

1 Like

This scam is active now. Telephone numbers are: (920) 637-6721 and (484) 235-2249.

They are back to scamming. @MehNamesJeff - (984) 206-2873 is also used by these criminals. Just got a call from them. Carrier? PEERLESS NETWORK!

@MajorLeeAwesome @Draco - may be of interest to you.

3 Likes

Weird ‘landline’ number, notice the “NOT AVAILABLE” etc.

It used to be, but then became Peerless Network. I used this tool:

https://scammerblaster.com/carrier-lookup/

1 Like