Tax Elimination Scam - (920) 637-6721 and (484) 235-2249

Scam Number: (920) 637-6721 and (484) 235-2249

Extra Info: https://www.nomorobo.com/lookup/920-637-6721

This is a robocall placing numerous calls in violation of TCPA and DNC. I’m on the DNC List and they do not have my prior written consent. These are American scammers. When you call the number back, you have to press “1”. The dumb bot will then ask you 3 question to “pre-qualify you for debt elimination”. Just answer them, and then you get connected to live scammers. I got “Daniel” who sounded American.

1 Like

@MehNamesJeff - here is a fun one. They argue when you point the illegal nature of their robocalling BS.

2 Likes

Thanks for the ping. On it after I charge my phone enough - How would you prefer I point out the illegal nature of their robocalling bs? What’s the best way in terms of getting them instantly fired up lol?

1 Like

I just say stuff like that which seems to anger them immediately: “Why is your company engaging in illegal and harassing behaviors? Why do you want to work for an entity harassing people on a daily basis and risk your freedom and financial security by engaging in illegal behaviors? It is not a great life to be a criminal and a con artist and harassment is not tolerated in this country”. It ALWAYS works for me!

1 Like

bet!!

1 Like

Great! Adding @MajorLeeAwesome to the posting. I think he likes American scammers!

2 Likes

I’ll ask for Daniel definitely, hopefully these idiots know their fellow scamming co workers and can connect me. I’ll ask the same shit, hopefully then he’ll realise. :rofl: :rofl:

Indeed I do :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hey Maj! Good to see you online, reporting for duty. :rofl:

2 Likes

You too, brother!! It’s Friday, I just got home and I’m going to abuse some criminals!! :grin:

2 Likes

Good stuff, sir! I am still dealing with car warranty scum. I pinged you on that one too! They are stubborn little sons of bitches.

2 Likes

Just how we like it!!! I also just got home not too long ago lol - football training session. Charging my phone again then gonna help hit them hard.

2 Likes

Not for long. :wink:

2 Likes

If you get this one guy they have, be bold and deviant with him! He likes to talk like he is big time, and it seems to always focus on violence and rape. He takes pride in such abysmal qualities. I bet you in real life it is probably some weak little midget fellow who probably got abused himself in some foster care. Or orphanage in a British version LOL. This is in reference to car warranty scammer guy.

2 Likes

In a british version - hell no, we don’t claim. :sob: :sob: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@scamterminator2021

Gonna report.

2 Likes

Yep, they are much smaller than Onvoy but they have spam and scams too. I heard they take care of them and fight many of them, at least.

1 Like

Seeing as I had to put a company name… :rofl: :rofl: @scamterminator2021 @MajorLeeAwesome

1 Like

Very amusing! hey, here is their email to make your life easier!

[email protected]

1 Like

— Just got a call from here:
I keep getting calls and they are onvoy numbers but only a few rings before hang wtf.

I deadass feeling like sending a lawsuit threat letter if my number is not distributed to their so called customers as “DO NOT CALL” or something. This shit is now getting on my nerves. Help me please. @scamterminator2021

1 Like