Systweak phone number

+1 800 979 8830 this phone number is affiliated with systweak spam the heck out of them

Yeah number works and the man has an Indian accent

I ripped apart systweak main contact number from there’s site contact us now they don’t even pick up now,they have different names they pick up as , like the phone support , but when I called the number here they confirmed it’s systweak but had a different name. This and livepcexpert and my phone support runs for decades wow jus wow

wow these guys have been running for a while

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/633595/a-scammer-got-remote-access-to-my-computer-what-do-i-do-now/

also they now pick up as flex pc support* if u call the number listed here in this thread
http://flexpcsupport.com/ / but different number on this site<

but if u keep pushing they will say the usual systweak is there parent company lol why would they not jus say systweak its a bigger name, usual scam tactic so you dont google and youtube things

also this is large , i called and said i had a pop up , errors etc when they asked about the customer id , i said new customer, in different voices and wording.... i jus got the pop up etc, and they transferred me to about 10-15 different people, only 2 people really pick up like adv soft another company i tracking ...but behind them are 10-15 " technicians " doing the old support.me trojan scam

advsoft, systweak , livepcexpert,, same tactics in all of em , letting them operate for years and years

systweak and this number , and other numbers u can find on this site… might be the longgest running scam ever , new people almost daily work there, busy as hell call-center

called and they asked for a ticket number, I said I didn’t have one so they asked for a name, I said John from New Jersey… they hung me up

Systweak is a “red herring”, a bluff by the scammer. There is Systweak scammer in Jaipur, India. But this scammer has made “special” arrangements with Systweak f to use their name for remote connection;

This scammer is in Noida, India (near New Delhi). BI scammer. Sine details:

These phones reach the same call center in Noida:

1800-290-0592 1800-979-8830 1866-520-9436 1855-500-0545 1800-290-0592

Benovellient Technologies
flexpcsupport.com

maxpcexperts.com

Address: 23/C1 Sector-62 institutional Industrial area, Noida 201307 (near New Delhi)
Sushan Matto is Managing director of: Benovellient Technologies

B-23/C1 Sector-62 institutional Indusrial area, Noida 201307
UltraHeal is owned by Benovellient Technologies (aka BT)
UlraHeal is where the scammer takes the victim for payment using credit card
Longrun software owned by same Sushant Matto
SMRS Consultants UK Ltd owned by Sushant Matto
Sparksgen - Scotland (Aberdeen) "System Diagnostic Pro" Aberdeen (owned by Sushant Matto)

@drwat#61398 Didn’t Jim Browning do a video tearing apart Matto?

@Tails#61411 Exactly so.