Synergy Finance Resurfaces!

Earlier today, I received a phone call - of course, to my VoIP number - from a HIDDEN NUMBER. A lady called “Maria” already knew my fake first name and asked if I was I. I confirmed this, she claimed I spoke with her two (2) months ago regarding funding for my business etc. I said yes, I remember when in fact of course I bloody well don’t. She never even verified what “company” she claimed to be calling from!

I told her I’m looking again for $50,000 at the earliest convenience to fill some “gaps” as well as be able to spend more advertising money etc all whilst I told her my non existent business was allegedly making somewhere around a gross average of $90,000 per month! She told me I still qualify, or whatever and told me one of her officers would call me first thing tomorrow morning at some point to take this a step forward (however, she did not give a specific time). I told her I was content with this move.

Just minutes ago, I received the following in my scambaiting inbox after she did take my email and told me I’d receive further information this way. Shocker! It’s come from supposedly Synergy Finance complete with a fake agent number, email, phone number etc. What more could one possibly want to fill to their hearts content when scambaiting? I’m 99.99% positive it’s linked to the lady. See below for more…

NAME: Victor Martinez
ASSOCIATED EMAIL: [email protected]
ASSOCIATED PHONE NUMBERS: +1 (917) 768-4733 [CELL] | +1 (888) 269-3505 [OFFICE] | +1 (888) 303-0299 [FAX]
ASSOCIATED WEBSITE: www.synergyfinancellc.com

I filled out this form with the above following information. I gave them my main VoIP number (that they called anyways in the first instance) and placed my own other VoIP number for the Landlord Character. In regards to the SSN, I used the most well known and misused old SSN in the History of the United States (see = Social Security History)

@OfclyGoodenough @LordOfTheRings @scamterminator2021 @MajorLeeAwesome @JusticeinTexas @Tillianne @barryspar @Sol @drwat

7 Likes

OMG!!! Synergy Finance has been keeping a low profile for several months.
It would be a shame if they got bombarded with hundreds and hundreds of calls.

4 Likes

What can I say? My expertise to pull them out into the light. With ease. :slight_smile:

VICTOR IS ANSWERING NOW AT THE CELL NUMBER!!! Wants bank statements sent to his email from January, February and March. He said after that’s completed to give him a few hours to look it all over and he should then get back to me with “Offers”…

OFFICE number not answering at this time, but has a voicemail box set-up! :wink: :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

I get calls from these clowns almost daily still
The last few weeks I’ve been going off at them when they call for using spoofed numbers.
Their ears catch fire when I bellow at them, resulting in a rapid disconnect of the call in sheer panic. I can take the placid tone of voice meek and mild please scam me because I’m a doddering elderly fool voice, up to the level of I will tear your fucking kidneys out and make you eat them while I giggle like a serial killer lunatic within 0.001 seconds. The pace at which they hang up is impressive. They have never moved fast their whole lazy entitled lives but I can sure force the issue :grin::grin:
My systems dial all incoming numbers back immediately on another system to verify the legitimacy of all numbers.
I would say 1 in every 50 or 60 calls might yield an actual working callback number for Synergy. They haven’t called on a new number in weeks now, always using a number I already know when it is a genuine number.
I also get several hundred fake free Medicare/medical benefits/Obumhead care calls every week with a slightly better actual legitimate number ratio.

5 Likes

As soon as I hopped off last night, after our call - about 20 mins later “Victor” called me back asking if I had the bank statements ‘downloaded’, I told him not yet and I’ll get them as soon as possible. Impatient SOB alert for real, he then emailed me 1 hour and 30 mins later asking me for them again! @LordOfTheRings @MajorLeeAwesome

fucking hell man. this guy. another specimen/species of clown [ultras version] :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

he called me a little while ago again asking what stage I had reached essentially in getting the documents he so badly cries round the clock for, clearly enough.

told him I’m at work (not there!), and I’ll “try” get them by the end of the day. gonna see how much long I can play out this stall for first lol.

4 Likes

Since they appear to be in the State of NY, you should complain to NY authorities about “Victor” harassing you. Here is the NY DFS that handles it:

Consumer Complaint - Guest Applications - DFS Portal (ny.gov)

It will be a section dedicated to Bank/Lender, Virtual Currency or Other Financial Services Complaint.

4 Likes

Ironically, I just received an email from Synergy Finance on my burner email.

Alan Gil

Sr. Funding Co-Ordinator

We appreciate your business!

** 917-794-4252

** 888-269-3505

** 888-303-0299

3 Likes

These shitheads have the permanent numbers.
The plebs used throw away numbers every coupe of days.
418 of them in my database they’ve used in the last 4 years

8882693505 Synergy finance Joe Felix M: 9178184353 Synergy finance
If you have any queries feel free to email me back or reach me at my direct line at (917) 818-4353. Hope to hear back from you soon. – Joe Felix Funding Manager T: (888) 808-3525 | M: (917) 818-4353 F: (888) 303-0299 E: [email protected] | synergyfinancellc.com

9173380194 Synergy finance Ivan Romero
9173874080 Synergy finance Alex Watson
9173874181 Synergy finance Ryan Smith
9173874655 Synergy finance Aaron Cruz
9173874757 Synergy finance Jack Hernandez
9173874769 Synergy finance Josh Hanson
9177684733 Synergy finance Victor Martinez
9178184353 Synergy finance Joe Felix
9178216141 Synergy finance Marco Mendez

5 Likes

This guy is an absolute relentless beggar, and an idiot.
“You spoke to one of my representatives” Motherfucker. I spoke to you and repeatedly, because you continue to ‘harass’ me for those bank statements. What a mug! This dude needs to get a life. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

These two TNs are on the network of Bandwidth. You should complain about their unwelcome and harassing behavior here: US/Canada Report a Phone Number (bandwidth.com)

They also seem to operate as this entity: Quick Access Capital

3 Likes

You should email them back and ask for their license and what states they are licensed to operate their financial enterprise in. Once they disclose the states, you can then submit complaints to government bodies overseeing financial lending.

Furthermore, you should submit complaints about them here: Submit a complaint | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (consumerfinance.gov)

@Tillianne

3 Likes

LOL! I just had ol’ Victor searching ferociously through his “system” , based on the information provided from this thread, to find my fake business. I told him I talked to a nice lady a couple of months ago but didn’t hear anything back from them until yesterday.

He asked me for those financial documents & I told him they were sent shortly after my initial call. The cowardly little jerk-off was scouring his network to find them docs.

He wanted me to resend them again but I told him I was calling from my friends desk phone really quick to finalize the loan & if he couldn’t do it we were going to swing up to the bank really quick & do our business there.

3 Likes

Just reported both numbers.

3 Likes

Splendid! The more people report them, the faster the carrier may then take action on this whole Synergy BS.

3 Likes

Another one bites the dust!

Thank you for the information. We have disconnected this number.

Thank you,

Bandwidth Network Fraud Mitigation Team

2 Likes

Amazing work, and gives me more ideas to troll him. I plan to send him an email in a little bit asking for credentials basically before I “hand over” such sensitive bank statements, or something along the lines of that AS WELL AS suddenly bringing up the fact I can no longer reach him by phone and ask him what’s happening with his number! I suppose I shall update as soon as I can do so. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Turns out he tried to reach me again yesterday afternoon, having this as my prompt to check my VoIP line for the first time today as a matter of fact.

(@scamterminator2021 - FYI)

2 Likes

DRAFT

Let me know if I should take out or add anything extra in before I send off this correspondence.

@MajorLeeAwesome @Tillianne @scamterminator2021

3 Likes

That’s beautiful! Excellent work, everyone!

2 Likes

Send it, looks great!

2 Likes