Supreme Court of Canada Scammer

Email sender: [email protected]
reply-to: [email protected]
Email title: Att beneficiary:
Body:

Welcome To Supreme Court of Canada 74 Woolwich St, Guelph, ON N1H 3T9, Canada Ontario Superior Court of Justice,

Att beneficiary:

WE HAVE FINALLY UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU DIDN’T WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND ANYMORE AND WE HAVE DECIDED THAT AFTER TODAY THIS FUND WILL BE CANCEL. LAST WARNING CANCELLATION AFTER TODAY.

I am sending you this mail in regards to your fund inheritance payment worth US$12,000,000,000.00. Twelve Billion United State Dollars in ATM MASTER CARD at the custody of the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC).

You are required to buy only $50 usd iTunes Apple cards and Steam Wallet Cards. The ONLY charge you will ever pay before your package will leave your address. You will never pay a dime again as agreed and signed down here in Court of Canada that you will never pay any other money apart from the $50 usd. SEND THE FEE ONLY TO US TO THIS SUPREME COURT AND WE WILL ORDER YOUR DELIVERY IMMEDIATELY TODAY OK.

Please know that you have from now till the end of today to affect the required payment and receive your ATM Visa Card. I don’t want you to doubt me on this because after you send the money you will surely share the testimony to your family and to the church where you worship.

This is your last chance to comply with the instruction or else i will close your fill which will make it impossible for you to receive your fund in future. You have only today to comply or lose this great opportunity.

LAST WARNING CANCELLATION AFTER TODAY. YOUR FUNDS LAST CHANCE FOR THIS YEAR. SEND THE FEE ONLY TO US TO THIS SUPREME COURT AND WE WILL ORDER YOUR ATM CARD DELIVERY IMMEDIATELY TODAY OK.

Thanks, and God bless.

Best Regards,

Rt. Hon. Richard Wagner, P.C. Chief Justice of Canada

Ontario Superior Court of Justice,

[email protected]

2 Likes