Superior Home Protection/Auto Repair Network - Extended Warranty SCAMMERS

Scammer sent me a “time sensitive” letter similar to the one pictured below, informing me that the property’s “home warranty may be expiring or have already expired.” The number is active, and the company does business as “Home Warranty Division.”

When I called the number back, I as asked to press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish before being transferred to an agent from “Superior Home Protection,” a fraudulent home warranty provider that also sells fraudulent vehicle warranties under the identity of “Auto Repair Network.” They are located at 680 Parr Road Building A, Wentzville MO 63385

Both companies are listed on the Better Business Bureau with grades of D- and B- respectively, each with a consumer alert over several complaints of misleading sales tactics, failure to cancel contracts after a consumer has requested cancellation, failure to provide refunds and poor customer service.

Superior Home Protection | Better Business Bureau® Profile (bbb.org)
Auto Repair Network | Better Business Bureau® Profile (bbb.org)

Associated Facebook Accounts:
Facebook
Facebook

Associated Instagram Account - Auto Repair Network (@autorepairnetwork) • Instagram photos and videos

Associated Phone Numbers:
(800) 816-4071

“This call may be recorded.”

“All calls are recorded for training and quality assurance.” [MUSIC]

“Thank you for calling the Home Warranty Division, my name is Brent. How are you doing today?”

(855) 493-4071

“This call may be recorded.”

“Thank you for calling the Home Warranty Division, my name is Brent. How are you doing today?”

(877) 225-0152

Associated Email Addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Associated IP Addresses:

4 Likes

Nice work as always OfclyGoodenough. I wish I noticed this one earlier today. I probably would have had fun with it. There is always Monday I suppose. I had a really good time with that Privacy Patrol scam company you reported on a while back. More like Piracy patrol. I called them so much that I forced them to finally figure out how to block numbers in the office. The general call center knew how to do it just fine but the supposed big brains running the scam in the office didn’t have a clue until recently.

But thanks for that though.

1 Like

Looks like my good friend from News10NBC caught them red-handed, this time claiming to be from the Town of Irondequoit.

Based on further research on OpenCorporates, I have found both companies to be subsidiaries of DKC Marketing, LLC, which was registered under the same John T. Shaw who registered Oasis Home Protection and Omega Home and Auto Care.

2 Likes

These dipshits called me recently & when I was on the phone with the guy looking up the info he had given me, this post came up. The information supplied in it was invaluable & left him speechless on the other end. That coupled with my harsh approach & unfriendly demeanor completely made his head explode. Thanks for another great post OfclyGoodenough.

2 Likes

Andddd the phone number is?

1 Like

I didn’t take note of the number at the time they called unfortunately. I will next time though because you can be sure they’ll call back.

2 Likes