I had a BobRTC account back when we connected through Discord. Now, I can’t make an account through BaitArmy, but I made a list of suggestions about a year ago for BobRTC. Maybe these suggestions are outdated, but I hope this can help!
- Show which bots are activated. Allow enabling or disabling auto-respawn bots whenever during a call.
a. Add more bots! Especially AI bots that record what the person’s saying, performs speech-to-text, then tries to respond accordingly.
- Show when autodial is turned on or off. Allow toggling this whenever during a call.
- Glitch: Using the “7 Karen” bot when on hold automatically changes into the “0 Yes Bot” and cancels the Karen bot.
- Option: Change caller ID for every single subsequent call during Autodial. (prevents “soft-blocks” where they just forward the number to a never-ending loop of hold music “goodbye” hangup redialing Auto-DTMF hold music “goodbye” etc. (This is what (833) 661-7666 Chawla Technical support scam does)
- Option: start calling a number with autodial by default instead of just a single call.
- Allow users to flag/tag what type of DTMF system it is and log what the menu choices are (this will change the behavior of how the Auto-DTMF will press numbers to bypass their system:
a. Traditional menu (for __, press 1. To talk to __ press 2.)
b. (1 random number) For security reasons, please press (random number) now.
i. (2 or more random numbers) For security reasons, please press (?#) (?#) now.
c. Voicemail (to leave a message, press 1. To save message, press 2. To talk to an operator, press * now.)
d. Confirm the number you’re calling from (Please enter the last _ digits of your phone now. (833)808-0051 ADVSoft Scam does this)
- Have the Auto-DTMF detect which numbers to press if it is one of those “please press (random number) (random number)”
- Option: Auto-DTMF change delay between numbers using a slider or textbox.