Stupid 419 Scam!

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Unit on Africa. case (filed IIA-8902-F2) regarding seized Funds of Foreign Individuals and Companies 2017-Date.

Attn: To Whom it May Concern!

Kindly Send your Response to [email protected]

This email is reaching you from the office of Special Agent in Charge ( Jeffrey S. Sallet ) in Charge of Chicago Division field (CFO) USA.

This message is to inform you after 8 months of thorough investigations in Nigeria regarding seized funds of foreign Individuals and Companies. Your seized funds calculated at total USD$8,200.000.00 ( 8.2 Million US Dollars) has been retrieved from the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Your funds is now in allocation Bank of Nigeria in Abuja the capital, and we are contacting you with this confidential information, to enable you quickly receive your funds with the assistance and presence of our Agents there in Nigeria.

We have been informed by securities that attempts have been made for you to receive your funds, but so far you failed due to reasons we are yet to identify or maybe you are currently dealing with the wrong officials. We are still here to ensure you and every other persons involved receives your funds this time.

We shall deal directly with the Bank in charge of your payment and you deal with us directly and whatever requirements needed, we will ask you to provide it immediately to us, and you will receive direct instructions/information on the necessary Bank procedures to follow from us and no one else please take note no one else!.

NOTE, PLEASE DO NOT PANIC, WE ARE HERE TO HELP AND GUIDE YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY.

Fill out your personal details on the below plain form.

PERSONAL INFORMATION'S

Complete Name:-------------Country Of Origin:----------------

Present Address:------------ Date Of Birth:-----------Sex:

Marital Status:--------Occupation:------------Tel/Mobile: -----------------

kindly attach a Valid I.D copy (D/L / Int'l Passport) --------

The attached I.D badge is for Special Agent in charge, Jeffrey S. Sallet.
Distributing or Editing is highly prohibited.
This I.D badge is attached for your view only.

Signed By,
Special Agent in Charge,
Jeffrey S. Sallet,
Criminal Investigations Division,
Crimes & Fraud Unit
CFO(Field office)
E-mail: [email protected]

Waste This Mugu's Time!