Student Loans Scam: (833) 39‎3-546‎6

Scam Details

Phone: (833) 39‎3-546‎6
Email: [email protected]
Type: Student Loan Email
Scam Name(s): Amanda Miller, Ellsworth Augello

Scam Email

[REDACTED NAME], H‭‭‭‭i‭‭ ‭‭‭‭‭‭this ‭‭is A‭‭‭‭m‭‭a‭‭nda M‭‭‭‭i‭‭l‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭l‭‭e‭‭r, agent‭‭‭‭ ‭‭ID‭‭ 4‭‭‭‭8‭‭‭‭1‭‭‭‭‭‭7‭‭.‭‭ I‭‭t ‭‭‭‭‭‭l‭‭‭‭o‭‭oks‭‭ ‭‭l‭‭‭‭ik‭‭‭‭e yo‭‭‭‭u‭‭r‭‭ ‭‭s‭‭t‭‭ude‭‭‭‭nt‭‭‭‭ loa‭‭‭‭ns h‭‭ave ‭‭b‭‭‭‭‭‭e‭‭‭‭e‭‭‭‭n‭‭ f‭‭lag‭‭ged‭‭ ‭‭e‭‭l‭‭ig‭‭‭‭i‭‭‭‭b‭‭‭‭‭‭le ‭‭f‭‭‭‭‭‭o‭‭r‭‭‭‭ ‭‭t‭‭‭‭‭‭h‭‭e ‭‭i‭‭ncome ‭‭d‭‭‭‭‭‭riv‭‭‭‭e‭‭‭‭‭‭n‭‭ f‭‭‭‭o‭‭rg‭‭‭‭iven‭‭es‭‭s‭‭‭‭ ‭‭an‭‭‭‭d‭‭ ‭‭reli‭‭ef p‭‭ro‭‭g‭‭ra‭‭m,‭‭ how‭‭e‭‭ve‭‭r ‭‭yo‭‭u‭‭r ‭‭app‭‭li‭‭catio‭‭n‭‭ ‭‭ne‭‭eds‭‭ ‭‭to‭‭‭‭ b‭‭e co‭‭m‭‭p‭‭lete‭‭d‭‭.‭‭ T‭‭hi‭‭s a‭‭pplie‭‭‭‭‭‭s ‭‭‭‭t‭‭o ‭‭‭‭a‭‭ll‭‭ ‭‭‭‭loan s‭‭‭‭‭‭ta‭‭t‭‭u‭‭‭‭s‭‭‭‭e‭‭‭‭s, i‭‭‭‭ncluding ‭‭loa‭‭ns‭‭ ‭‭‭‭i‭‭n‭‭‭‭ ‭‭d‭‭e‭‭f‭‭aul‭‭t a‭‭nd‭‭ g‭‭arn‭‭is‭‭hm‭‭‭‭e‭‭‭‭‭‭nt‭‭‭‭. ‭‭If‭‭‭‭ ‭‭y‭‭o‭‭‭‭u‭‭‭‭ ‭‭‭‭c‭‭‭‭ou‭‭l‭‭d‭‭‭‭ p‭‭l‭‭ea‭‭se‭‭ ca‭‭ll ‭‭‭‭th‭‭e ‭‭d‭‭‭‭e‭‭dic‭‭a‭‭te‭‭d e‭‭li‭‭g‭‭i‭‭bi‭‭‭‭li‭‭‭‭t‭‭y lin‭‭e‭‭‭‭ ‭‭a‭‭t 833-‎3‎9‎3-546‎6; we can have this applied immediately. Keep in mind, benefits are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Make sure to supply your personal validation code, 48078149 when calling in to expedite your call. Have a great day. Thank you, Ellswerth Augello If you have a question or concern regarding the product or service being advertised please contact the company by using the phone number above….….… This advertisement was distrubuted by, Advertising Services…..…….. PO Box 249 # 57223. Albuquerque, NM 87103…...... to get removed from the marketing list go to remove-me-now.org Y2hhcmxlc2VAYXR0Lm5ldA==

“The number you have dialed cannot be reached from your calling area.”

1 Like

I have encountered this scam before and it is appalling how they prey on vulnerable students. It is vital to spread the word and report these numbers whenever they are discovered. On the other hand, if you are a student looking for a real opportunity, consider giving it a try ai resume from Skillroads. They offer excellent resources for resume writing and career guidance, helping you create a legitimate path to your goals. Don’t be scammed; Invest in your future wisely.