Student Loans - (888) 728-2074 (NOW SPOOFING JG WENTWORTH)

“Student Loans Center, this is Craig/Andy”

Scammer will ask how much you have in student loans, as you have to have a minimum of $10,000 in debt, how much you earn and if you work in the public sector.

Email sender: Leeanne Elder ([email protected])
Body:

H‌el‌‌l‌‌‌‌o‌ t‌h‌i‌‌s‌‌‌ i‌s‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌L‌e‌e‌‌a‌n‌‌‌n‌‌‌‌e‌ ‌‌‌El‌‌‌‌d‌e‌r‌ ‌‌‌‌‌on ‌‌‌‌be‌h‌‌‌‌a‌‌‌lf‌ o‌f‌‌ ‌‌th‌e ‌‌‌‌S‌tud‌‌e‌‌‌‌‌‌n‌‌‌t‌‌‌-‌‌L‌o‌‌‌a‌‌n‌ ‌‌‌‌D‌e‌b‌‌t‌‌ D‌‌‌‌e‌p‌‌a‌‌‌‌r‌‌‌‌t‌‌me‌n‌‌t‌‌‌.‌‌ ‌W‌‌e ‌‌t‌‌r‌‌ie‌‌‌d‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌t‌o‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌c‌‌o‌‌nta‌ct‌ ‌‌‌yo‌‌u‌‌‌ ‌‌‌at‌‌‌‌ ‌‌y‌‌‌‌o‌‌‌u‌‌‌r‌ ‌‌h‌om‌‌e‌ ‌a‌‌n‌d‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌di‌‌d ‌‌‌n‌ot‌ ‌‌‌‌‌h‌‌e‌a‌‌‌r‌ ‌‌‌ba‌‌‌‌‌‌c‌‌‌k‌‌.‌‌‌‌ ‌Y‌‌‌o‌‌u‌‌r‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌S‌‌t‌‌u‌d‌‌‌e‌‌n‌t‌‌‌‌‌-‌‌Lo‌‌ans‌ h‌‌‌a‌‌v‌‌e‌ ‌‌‌b‌‌‌‌ee‌‌n‌‌‌ ‌‌‌m‌‌‌a‌‌‌‌r‌k‌e‌‌‌‌‌d‌‌ ‌‌‌as‌ ‌el‌ig‌‌i‌b‌l‌e‌‌‌ ‌f‌o‌r ‌‌f‌‌‌o‌rg‌‌‌‌‌i‌‌‌v‌e‌‌‌‌n‌‌‌e‌‌s‌s u‌n‌‌‌‌d‌‌‌‌e‌r‌ ‌‌‌‌‌t‌‌h‌‌e ‌‌‌‌‌n‌‌e‌w‌‌‌‌ ‌‌2‌02‌‌3‌ ‌g‌ui‌d‌e‌‌‌‌‌‌‌l‌‌‌i‌‌n‌e‌‌s‌‌‌.‌‌‌‌ Y‌o‌‌u‌‌r ‌c‌a‌se‌‌ ‌‌n‌um‌b‌‌‌‌‌e‌r‌ ‌i‌‌s‌‌ ‌‌#‌6‌9‌55‌‌‌0‌‌, ‌a‌n‌‌‌d‌‌‌ y‌‌o‌u‌r‌ ‌‌fi‌‌l‌e‌‌ ‌w‌i‌l‌‌‌‌l‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌r‌e‌m‌‌a‌‌i‌n‌ ‌‌o‌‌p‌en‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌i‌‌‌n ‌‌my‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌s‌y‌‌s‌te‌‌m‌ ‌‌‌f‌‌o‌r‌ ‌‌‌o‌n‌‌ly‌ o‌n‌‌‌e‌ ‌‌m‌o‌‌‌‌‌‌r‌‌‌e‌‌‌ d‌a‌‌y‌‌‌. ‌I‌‌f‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ y‌‌ou‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌c‌‌‌o‌ul‌‌‌d‌‌ ‌‌p‌‌l‌ea‌‌s‌‌e‌ ‌‌gi‌v‌e‌‌ ‌y‌o‌u‌r‌‌‌ ‌‌d‌e‌‌d‌i‌‌‌c‌a‌‌te‌‌d ‌e‌l‌ig‌‌i‌bi‌‌‌li‌‌‌‌‌t‌y‌ ‌‌‌l‌i‌‌n‌‌e‌‌ ‌‌‌a‌‌‌‌ c‌‌‌a‌‌l‌‌‌l‌ ‌‌a‌t‌‌‌: 88‎8-‎7‎28-2074, w‌‌‌e‌‌‌‌ ‌‌c‌‌‌‌‌a‌‌n‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌h‌‌‌‌a‌‌‌‌v‌‌‌‌e‌‌‌ ‌‌‌t‌‌hi‌‌‌‌s ‌‌‌‌‌‌a‌‌p‌‌‌p‌‌‌‌‌l‌‌‌‌i‌‌‌‌e‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌d‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌i‌‌m‌‌‌m‌‌‌‌e‌‌‌‌‌‌‌d‌‌‌i‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌a‌‌t‌‌‌‌‌e‌‌‌‌‌‌‌l‌‌‌‌‌y‌‌.‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌O‌‌‌‌‌u‌‌r‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌o‌‌‌f‌‌‌‌f‌‌‌‌‌‌i‌‌‌‌c‌‌‌‌e‌‌‌ ‌‌‌h‌‌‌o‌‌u‌‌‌‌rs‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌a‌‌‌‌‌‌r‌‌‌e‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌1‌‌‌‌1‌‌‌a‌‌‌‌‌m‌‌-‌‌‌‌7‌‌‌‌p‌‌‌‌‌‌m‌ ‌‌(‌‌E‌‌‌‌S‌‌‌T‌‌‌‌‌)‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌M‌‌‌‌‌‌‌o‌‌‌‌n‌‌‌‌‌d‌a‌‌‌‌y‌‌‌‌‌-‌‌‌‌‌‌‌F‌‌‌r‌‌‌‌i‌‌‌‌d‌‌‌‌‌a‌‌‌‌‌‌‌y‌‌‌‌‌‌.‌ ‌‌T‌‌‌‌‌‌h‌‌‌‌‌a‌‌‌‌‌‌‌n‌‌‌‌‌k‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌Y‌‌‌‌‌‌‌o‌‌‌u‌‌‌‌‌‌,‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌L‌‌‌‌‌e‌‌e‌‌‌a‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌n‌n‌‌‌‌e‌‌ ‌‌‌‌E‌‌‌‌‌‌l‌‌‌‌d‌e‌‌‌‌‌r

I‌‌‌f‌ ‌‌‌y‌‌‌‌o‌u‌‌ do‌‌‌‌ n‌‌ot‌‌‌‌ ‌ha‌ve ‌s‌‌t‌‌‌ud‌e‌n‌‌t‌‌-‌lo‌‌a‌‌n‌s‌,‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ pl‌e‌a‌se i‌g‌n‌ore‌ th‌is‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌m‌‌e‌ssa‌g‌e‌. D‌i‌st‌‌r‌‌i‌b‌‌‌‌u‌t‌e‌d‌ ‌by‌‌‌.‌…‌A‌‌‌‌dv‌‌‌er‌t‌i‌‌‌‌si‌‌‌n‌g S‌‌‌er‌‌v‌i‌‌c‌e‌‌s‌,‌‌‌ ‌P‌O‌ ‌B‌‌ox‌ 2‌4‌9‌ ‌‌‌P‌‌M‌B ‌5‌‌72‌‌‌‌2‌3‌,‌ Al‌b‌u‌‌q‌u‌e‌‌‌rq‌ue‌, N‌e‌‌‌w‌‌ ‌‌‌Me‌x‌i‌co‌ ‌‌871‌03‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌.‌‌.‌…‌‌‌.‌‌. w‌‌e‌‌ ‌d‌o‌‌ ‌n‌o‌‌t‌ ‌p‌‌‌r‌o‌‌‌vide‌ a‌‌ny‌ ‌‌ot‌h‌e‌‌‌r‌ s‌‌‌e‌r‌v‌i‌‌c‌‌e ‌e‌x‌‌c‌‌e‌pt‌ fo‌r‌ ‌‌a‌‌dv‌er‌‌t‌‌i‌s‌i‌n‌g‌.‌‌‌ ‌I‌‌f‌ ‌‌yo‌‌u‌ ‌ha‌v‌‌‌e ‌‌a ‌c‌onc‌e‌‌r‌‌‌‌n‌ ‌‌‌‌r‌‌e‌gar‌‌d‌in‌‌g a‌‌ ‌‌‌p‌‌r‌‌‌od‌‌u‌‌ct‌ ‌or‌ ‌se‌r‌v‌i‌c‌‌e ‌‌ple‌‌a‌‌se‌‌ ‌c‌o‌n‌‌t‌a‌‌‌c‌‌t‌ ‌t‌‌h‌‌a‌t‌ ‌com‌p‌‌an‌y‌ di‌‌r‌‌ec‌‌tly‌‌ ‌u‌‌s‌ing t‌h‌‌e‌ ‌‌‌‌‌p‌‌‌ho‌‌‌n‌‌e‌‌ num‌ber ‌‌a‌b‌‌‌o‌v‌e‌‌‌.‌ ‌‌‌t‌o‌‌‌ b‌e‌‌ ‌r‌‌e‌m‌o‌‌ve‌‌‌d ‌f‌‌‌‌r‌o‌‌m‌‌‌ ‌f‌‌‌ut‌‌‌‌u‌r‌‌e‌ ‌adv‌er‌‌‌tis‌eme‌n‌t‌‌‌s‌ ‌ty‌‌p‌‌‌e‌‌‌ ‌i‌n‌ ‌’‌r‌e‌m‌‌‌‌o‌v‌‌‌‌e‌-m‌‌e-n‌‌‌o‌‌w‌.‌o‌‌r‌‌g‌‌‌‌‌’‌‌‌‌ ‌i‌‌‌n ‌y‌ou‌r‌ ‌‌b‌r‌‌o‌‌‌ws‌‌e‌r ‌a‌n‌d ‌‌‌e‌‌‌n‌ter‌‌ y‌‌ou‌r‌‌ ‌ema‌i‌l ‌a‌d‌‌‌‌d‌‌re‌s‌s‌‌.‌‌.‌.‌‌.‌…‌‌‌.‌‌.‌‌…‌.‌…‌.‌.‌.‌.‌.‌‌.‌‌.‌‌.‌‌.‌.‌‌‌…‌‌…‌‌.‌‌‌‌.‌…‌‌.YXVzdGluZ29vZGVub3VnaEBvdXRsb29rLmNvbQ==

888 728 2074 called spoke and played andy , total fucken scammer. He has to be totally embarrassed trying to play legit, as the clusterfucker wont answer my lines .

2 Likes

Had a similar thing come through my email TWICE. I’ll be posting both screenshots and numbers so other people know to avoid wasting their time. Really crappy that people are trying to scam people who are already doing bad enough and trying to take advantage of that.

877-797-9434
84‎4-2‎0‎5-4551

1 Like

I only got 3 calls out of them before they blocked my number but they are still up and running at 6:39 PM eastern. I hope someone catches these worthless American fucks. I spoke with what sounded to be like the same guys twice & his little cunt girlfriend once. Then the douchebag guy called me back saying he was with JG Wentworth & he was doing a follow up call about my recent inquiry. Called ID said JGW & I answered with my old man voice & he hung up when I played dumb.

1 Like

BTW the number he called me back on was 484-654-0688. I haven’t tried calling it yet so don’t know if it works.

1 Like

Called the number back, it appears the scammers spoofed JG Wentworth.

1 Like

Both numbers have been discontinued and are now used to sell fraudulent $100 retail rebate vouchers.

1 Like

ha ha ha noice!

1 Like

I’ll try them again again tomorrow & maybe Saturday just to see if they pick up.

1 Like

Seems like 888-728-2074 has blocked me because it just rings once then hangs up. That tells me that it may still be active could someone please confirm if this number is still working & give these nice folks some business if it is.

On a side note a telemarketer for the real JGW 484-654-9073 gave me a call & I really laid into her & said some pretty explicit stuff until she stammered her words then went silent. I realized that the call was still connected & she was muted so I continued on with my original train of thought. She stayed on the line the whole time and would not disconnect the call so I finally hung up. It was then, after looking up the number, that I realized she was with the real company. But I didn’t feel too bad though scince this number was reported to spam phone calls on numerous websites so…eh.

Not sure if this was retaliation from the actual scammers or not but it is possible that they gave the number out that I called them on the the real JGW by calling them with it and posing as me. Either way I found it quite funny.

1 Like

Both TFN’s are still active student loans fuckfaces

2 Likes

I love talking to the American scammers/ Shady telemarketers because those people are the ones I’m most disgusted with. It seems like more & more teenagers & young adults are falling into the trap that a scamming lifestyle is the way to go. Usually a friend that they go to school with will show them how easy it can be when it actually works. And our national education system has brainwashed these little snot noses into thinking it’s ok to be selfish, lazy & entitled because you’re a victim. A product of an evil, religious, racist society so it’s ok to take something that somebody else has worked for because it was probably acquired through evil, fascist, capitalist means. So I’m gonna’ be the hero like Robin hood & take from the evil doers & give back to myself & my group of merry little men. We with the highest moral values of rioting, looting, abortions & vandalism in the land deserve it.

What a lot of these young people don’t realize is that once you actually commit a crime & acquire money through fraudulent means, you’re past the point of no return from there on out because if you are caught you will go to jail potentially ruining your life forever with a prison record. A prison record that is going to force these same people to commit far more greater crimes just to get by. They don’t think things through because they are blinded by their own greed. Trying to fill the emptiness inside
themselves with meaningless physical possessions because they weren’t raised properly. Or if they are one of the lucky ones that have gotten away with it for a couple of years, they automatically assume that they will just get away with it forever. Because who needs critical thinking skills these days when spelling your own name in cursive is too difficult & your cell phone does all the thinking for you.

I think if we can find a way to stall the supply chain of hair dye down to a crawl, we may finally be able to hit these blue haired fuckers where it hurts, No offense to pierogi. :grin:

2 Likes

She said the government is forgiving ALL student loan debt regardless of amount or income. I told her that the SCOTUS just ruled that unconstitutional. She swore at me and hung up.

1 Like

ha ha ha what did she say exactly?

2 Likes

I asked if they were a private company or the government. She said a private company that processes the requests. I asked if they forgave all student debt for anybody and she said yes. I brought up the SCOTUS ruling and she called me a dumb bitch and hung up. The second woman got angry when I asked how they got my phone number and gave me a case number. She got pissed also and hung up. Such great customer service. She said they were Student Services something or other.

1 Like

they asked me for my social and got angry when I wouldn’t supply it. Then I told him to watch his mouth or I would grab him by his scrawny neck & give him a 1 handed choke slam across his computer desk in front of his little girlfriend. Good times.

2 Likes

You know it’s funny how you, the informed one about current national events, is a “dumb bitch” I bet those dumb bitches dropped out of school in the 7th grade.

2 Likes

Lazy entitled brats that think the world owes them something and that life should be fair.

1 Like

Bingo

1 Like

man was very rude to me