Student loan forgiveness 1833-980-1541

Scam Number: 833-980-1541
Scammer’s Website or Email: NA
Additional information about this scam: Cold call student loan forgiveness

1 Like

Nasty man. An American. When I asked his website he started insulting me. The second person said the website was studentloancenter.com. I could not find anything like it.

3 Likes

When I heard he was American I hung up.
How is this a scam?

2 Likes

When a company is rude like that and refuses to give out a website they are bogus. The next dude told me that they were the Department of Education and he was an Indian. The next dude hung up on me when I asked if they were the Department of Education. The next guy told me he had no time to answer my questions when I said I was trying to verify the company in case they were scammers. And hung up on me.

3 Likes

I explained to them, that I had a lot of student debt from when I went to clown college. I explained to him that one day on the way to class, I had a car accident and me and 14 others who were in the car with me were injured, so I missed a lot of the semester.
I told him that my student debt is so bad, that I spend weekends down at the local mall making balloon animals, but it’s still not enough to pay my bills because of… inflation.
I don’t know, my father graduated from clown college, magna clown laude, but those are pretty big shoes to fill.
:clown_face:

3 Likes

HAHA! They are so damn rude. I mean you would think that they would want to dispel my concerns but instead they are really pissy.

2 Likes

I cannot believe that the guy went along with the nonsense that I was spewing for as long as he did. :joy::joy:
Plus they send out these batch emails and batch text messages, disregarding the DNC

1 Like

they reached their daily limit?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

[email protected]
that is their phone provider bcmone.com

let’s see how fast we can get this number shut down

this company’s kind of funny they only give you 90 seconds to talk

1 Like

A few other scenarios you may like to use!

The Institute of Aquatic Arts and Craftsmanship (IAAC)
Located at Coral Cove Campus, nestled on the shores of a tropical lagoon in the Caribbean Sea
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Subaquatic Artistry / Bachelor of Arts in Underwater Basket Weaving

Arcane Academy of Magic and Sorcery (AAMS)
Bachelor of Arcane Arts in Spellcasting
Program offers courses in potion brewing, wand crafting and incantation theory.

Academy of Interstellar Gastronomy (AIG)
Bachelor of Intergalactic Cuisine
Program offers courses in extra-terrestrial ingredients, zero-gravity cooking techniques and alien culinary cultures

Institute of Megalithic Engineering (IME)
Located at the Isle of Giants, in the Bermuda Triangle
Bachelor of Megalithic Architecture
Program offers courses in stone circle construction, pyramid design and ancient engineering techniques [But the costs of transporting massive stones and funding archaeological expeditions left (scambaiter) with significant student loan debt after graduation.

1 Like

+1 (833) 980-1541

ACTIVE
ANSWERING

→ Press 1
→ Press 1 again

[USED THIS SCENARIO]

Institute of Megalithic Engineering (IME)
Located at the Isle of Giants, in the Bermuda Triangle
Bachelor of Megalithic Architecture
Program offers courses in stone circle construction, pyramid design and ancient engineering techniques [But the costs of transporting massive stones and funding archaeological expeditions left (scambaiter) with significant student loan debt after graduation.

I told her my Federal Student Loan Debt was $10,000+; My loan is set at $70,000.
I said my birthdate was January 11th 1980 (making my persona graduating around 2003 @ 23 years of age; 44 years of age in 2024). I told her I file my taxes as a single man, living on my own. I told her my estimated annual salary is around $35,000 as a Walmart Manager. She said I pre-qualify. Told me I would only repay $68 per month for 240 months allegedly saving me $53,680 making me only repay $16,320 by her math.

She told me I must’ve made an loans account with the FSA - Federal Student Aids! She asked for the associated email, I gave her my scambaiting one I’ve always used. She told me she also tried with my VoIP number but she couldn’t find me. She then asked for my username & password for the FSA account. Obviously I couldn’t provide one. She then told me to call the FSA team directly and ended the call.

1 Like

NEW NUMBER; Missed call from +1 (480) 407-4506

Answering as “PROCESSING DOCS SOLUTION” Federal Student Loans Forgiveness Turns out they already had my fake info, couldn’t find me in the database obviously. Wanted my social security number “as a last resort” to try - Gave them 078-05-1120. → Social Security History ← [THE MOST MISUSED SSN OF ALL TIME] Background Info LINK.

She believed it was still mine, and simply told me it wasn’t working. They seem to refuse to proceed past this point if they can’t locate you!

-Fairly loud call centre, background music over their speakers/tannoy system can be heard!-

@OfclyGoodenough @scamterminator2021 @MajorLeeAwesome @Jhawk @JusticeinTexas @Tillianne

3 Likes

I called them, but you’re right. If they can’t find you with a fake SS, they won’t proceed with the call.

1 Like

HANG ON, STILL ON CALL. EDITING AS I GO ALONG.

SHE SAID I DEFINITELY QUALIFY AFTER ALL THIS INFO, SHE’S SOMEHOW ENDED FINDING ME LMFAOOOO. WHAT A FRAUD!!

She wants me to pay $2,858.64 cents now then I’ll be supposedly billed $5 monthly until my loan is finally paid off. She’s now transferring me to a senior supervisor regarding the payment plan etc. :joy: :joy: :joy:

“Mikayla - Senior Enrollment Officer” has come to the phone. She’s sending me documents via electronic mail. She wants two references (family, friends) and a form of ID (driving license etc).

2 Likes

ok at this point I’ve had to end the call because something has come up so I can’t go further right now.

1 Like

I’m being phone bombed by a PCH scammer right now, so I’ll have to try her tomorrow.

1 Like

3 days ago - this was left on my voicemail. Missed call obviously from +1 (480) 407-4506 I completely forgot to check my VoIP number!

Summary:
(Michela?) from [Boston Dot Solutions]
CALL BACK +1 (866) 503-4395 → Extension Number = 117

NEW NUMBER THEREFORE! ACTIVE, Hold Music so far.

Has a voicemail box set up at present… in case they don’t answer so it’s bound to just ring out :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like