Student loan debt (83‎3‎)‎‎‑‎645‑‎2‎6‎09

Date: Thu, Jul 11, 2024 at 10:17 PM
Subject: First Lastname
To:

, Hello this is Shanti Floer on behalf of the Student-Loan debt department. We tried to contact you at your home 3124 … 60616 and did not hear back. Your Student Loans have been marked as possibly eligible for forgiveness under the new 2024 guidelines. Your case number is #62131, and your file will remain open in my system for only one more day. Please give your dedicated eligibility line a call on Thursday (7/11/2024) at: (83‎3‎)‎‎‑‎645‑‎2‎6‎09. Our office hours are 11am-8pm (EST) Monday-Friday. Thank you so much and we hope to hear from you soon, Shanti Floer

If you do not have student-loans, please ignore this message. Distributed by...Advertising Services, PO Box 249 PMB 57223, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87103 ….… we do not provide any other service except for advertising. If you have a concern regarding a product or service please contact that company directly using the phone number above.…......…. to be removed from future advertisements type in ’unsubscribe-me-now. net’ in your browser and enter your email address..…….....….......……….…...….....…….….…dXBlbmRyYS5nYW5kaGlAZ21haWwuY29t

1 Like

Carrier: ThinQ

Also reported on https://www.reddit.com/r/IsItBullshit/comments/1e1cwc7/isitbullshit_i_got_this_email/

2 Likes