Student loan (83‎3‎‎)‑5‎08‎‑2‎427

Scam Number: (83‎3‎‎)‑5‎08‎‑2‎427
Scammer’s Website or Email: robocall
Additional information about this scam:
Hello this is Gracie Ledesma on behalf of the Student-Loan Support Center. We tried to contact you at your home and did not hear back. Your student loans have been marked as potentially eligible for forgiveness under the new 2024 guidelines. Your reference number is #52346, please be sure to keep this available to expedite your call. If you could please give your dedicated eligibility line a call at: (83‎3‎‎)‑5‎08‎‑2‎427‎‎, Our office hours are 9am-5pm (PST) Monday-Friday. Thank you so much and we hope to hear from you soon, Gracie Ledesma

5 Likes

833-508-2427: Andy from the Student Loan Center says his favorite color used to be blue, but now it is pink. Andy is a fan of Rick Astley’s greatest hit.

6 Likes

These guys do not want to talk to me lol

5 Likes

more than 10k in federal student loans
not enrolled in school
not in an active bankruptcy
not enrolled in an income (inaudible) program

You qualify!

+1 (949) 994-6882 “Kryz (Assigned Case Manager, Female)” DIRECT LINE SHE GAVE ME. PRONOUNCED: K-RIZZ :joy:

Told me private student loans company, not affiliated with the department of education or whatever. told me to go to studentaid.gov and send her an updated copy somehow of the records; as I don’t live in the USA, I could not continue with this bait.

COLLEAGUE REFERRAL @OfclyGoodenough

4 Likes

Carrier: Onvoy via Neutral Tandem

4 Likes

Asked why he was operating on a federal holiday. DUH I DON"T KNOW.

5 Likes

all he wanted was my DOB and full address the pos sounded American

3 Likes

Now goes to a random voicemail box for a “Mary Crizzobel.”

4 Likes

surprised it doesn’t go to a shitty pbx with ext 111111

4 Likes