Stealthy VM information. Is reflecting host to VM worth it?

I did some scam baiting before on a VM, but with so many of the numbers I call from bobrtc I haven’t had as much luck as I would like on getting them to actually connect to my VM and stay on. I decided to rethink some things and do some research on making a stealthy VM since I do remember having a call where they checked and saw VMware. I watched this interesting video by Jim Browning and followed along with it:

[Tutorial] How to make a stealthy Virtual Machine - YouTube

I managed to get the VM pretty stealthy but it still said VMware in the version/date of system information. I read that this could be because of it being UEFI instead of bios, and I couldn't find a GUI way to do it so I just edited the firmware in the VMX file, but it made the VM start at setup when ran. I do not have a problem creating a new VM that is bios and doing the steps in the video again but I feel a bit paranoid about whether or not reflecting things from the host is a good idea.

My question is how much information can the scammers get from your host, can any of the information help them know where in the world you are or anything at all or is there some other information they can view that is not in device manager, msinfo, or dxdiag related to your host computer? The VM also shows my actual processor with or without reflecting the bios. Is there a better alternative way to hide the information just as good or am I just being paranoid?

Thanks,