Ssn suspension scam 888-572-0512

Snag_c36b5aaf

3 Likes

Guy sounded half asleep, tried to get form for retiring and he didn’t think was funny

1 Like

WOW, was this an email? This is sooo odd! Thanks for posting, talking to ‘agent’ now.

4 Likes

Damn rang in dial

On the line with a very sleepy opener named “Roy Miller”.

1 Like

Just now, 2:25 pm Central in USA, I called this 888-572-0512 from my TextNow but it said, “You have insufficient balance to call this destination.” Interestin’.

3 Likes

No answer for me. GLad you finally got to eat. Thank goodness my doctor had me do Cologuard and not the whole shebang! Watched Richard go through it, though. Thank God he did because he had a precancerous tumor!

1 Like

Roy is a trip!

yes, been getting some juicy emails lately, it’s been good fun!

1 Like

Phone rang twice, and it hung up. It is 24 hours later, so I should have expected that. However, I once heard a quote in a French movie, about some French Resistance people who were about to get executed by the Nazis: “As long as there is life, there is hope.”

3 Likes

From my voip I got never ending ringing, from gv got same results as you. I have 6 numbers from yesterday that I think are just parked for now

Answering again

2 eing hang for me

1 Like

I ended up wasting 3.5 hours of their time on Friday.

They wanted me to UPS $21,500 in cash - all the money my fake elderly character had - to a vacant house in El Segundo, CA (they didn’t get it when I mentioned I’d left my wallet there once. :rofl: ).

When I finally revealed, I was passed around from one angry agent to another to be insulted. When I finally got the boss - who was VERY pissed off - I brutally mocked the incompetence of his operation. He hung up.

6 Likes

this made my monday thank you!

2 Likes