SSA scam (877) 568-1421 "suspended"

Scam Number: (877) 568-1421
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: Found on numberguru. They are SUPER sus, be advised they might not play ball.
Scammers sending emails with threats of suspension.

https://www.numberguru.com/phone/877/568/1421/

I don’t have a case ID but I think it starts with “ssa”.

5 Likes

She actually sounded American and got nasty when I called her out. I am sure SSA talks to you like that.

3 Likes

I already tried to call them. They called me out, saying I gave the wrong case number, and they blocked me. I was able to tell them they were rat bastard scammers before that, though. :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes, they block. I called from three different numbers and now they are not answering at all.

5 Likes

I’m on call and per the automated voice I am waiting for a representative.

Drat, I got put into the voicemail.
I left a message trying to sound like an old and decrepit man that I need to speak to the Social Security Administration because I need to be sure I get my monthly Social Security payments to pay for my rent and for my Meals on Wheels.
(I would like to give a shout out to the user from whom I got the “Meals on Wheels” but I cannot find the user’s name even though I just searched for it in this website. I thought his user name was RobertGrenell or something to that effect. He is legendary. He plays an old man sometimes who was born in the year that Franklin D. Roosevelt was sworn into his last term as President and how he needs his Social Security payments to pay his Meals on Wheels and pay his rent. He has been scambaiting for a long time. Anyway, thanks to you Robert Grennell and I am sorry that I cannot remember or find your username in this website!)

EDIT:
@Sol reminded my middle-aged mind that is OFFICIALLY feeble that the user is the one and only @josephnormandgrinnel!

4 Likes

number: 8775681421
carrier: INTELIQUENT country: US carrier info [email protected]

4 Likes

Ah! It’s out good friend @josephnormandgrinnel

5 Likes

Yes, thank you so much @Sol!

@josephnormandgrinnel, I’m giving you a shout out since I used in a post in this thread your “old decrepit man” voice and your need for your social security payments to pay in part your Meals on Wheels!

You are a legend, Sir!
You do a much better “old decrepit man” voice without a voice changer than I can do without a voice changer!

4 Likes

He is one of my subscribers.

5 Likes

About 1 in 10 dialup tries connects to scammer

4 Likes

Cool, @JusticeinTexas!
I really like listening to the voice and spiel of @josephnormandgrinnel. He brings a huge smile to my face.

Just yesterday I was waiting on some food to cook in the oven before going to sleep and I was listenin’ to some of your older videos! For example, I was listening to Night and Day/Berlin Jazz Kapelle, the Vincent/Chet Atkins, the It Don’t Mean a Thing/Chet Atkins and Les Paul, and the Perfidia/The Ventures.

2 Likes

It just rings and then drops.

1 Like

Cool. Thank you.

1 Like

Inteliquent line

2 Likes

I got 25 calls from them. they merge incoming calls with me.

4 Likes

They love <3 your sexy voice.

3 Likes

@drwat That was me you just called. Thanks for the heads up.

4 Likes

I also was connected with baiter … about 30 merged calls[date=2024-01-05 timezone=“America/Los_Angeles”]

3 Likes

Number is down for me.

3 Likes