SSA scam (845) 502-9919 "email"

Scam Number: (845) 502-9919
Scammer’s Website or Email: n/a
Additional information about this scam: Please be sure to write out important info so that our content is accessible to screen readers!

The number was posted on the guru site with a note “I got an email and they are pretending to be Social Security.”

https://www.numberguru.com/phone/845/502/9919/

Email campaign, I do not have the email but I read off this one below as an example and they took it:

Social Security Administration
Office of Inspector

Date: June 11, 2024

Case ID: SSA2033-538U

The cancellation of your Social Security Number (SSN) is scheduled to occur within the next twenty-four hours due to potentially suspicious activities.

Your case has been reported to the Department of Justice for prosecution under the Proceeds of Crime Act of 2002 and the Criminal Code Act of 1950, in addition to other criminal breaches committed in the states of Texas since the beginning of this year:

Count 1 (Drug Trafficking) Section 481, Title 21

Count 2 Act of 1986, (Money Laundering)

Count 3 Theft through Deception 1986 Texas Supreme Court Coe proceedings

You have been the subject of a formal complaint. In accordance with established protocols, law enforcement has discovered twenty-five bank accounts connected to a fraud scheme involving your Social Security Number, totaling fourteen million dollars.

When the agency attempted to send legal paperwork to your most recently known address, the United States Marshals Service discovered the property had been abandoned.

You may begin the process of appealing your decision through the Office of Inspector General (Social Security Administration) by contacting them at xxxxxxxxxx

5 Likes

Number appears to be destroyed

4 Likes

I am currently baiting a female scammer right now.

4 Likes

Dang!

They were having connection issues so maybe wait a little. In the meantime here’s Gracie Wilson’s ‘direct line’. (915) 205-3767

scam0621b

4 Likes

Same here Horse.

4 Likes

So that person the other female is speaking to is you?

4 Likes

was my one trunk acting stupid numbers working

3 Likes

The female’s name is “Michelle Anderson”.

3 Likes

I am not even using a voice changer and she is going along with it.

2 Likes

Yes she was, but I’m now passed on to some male chode who’s DEA.

3 Likes

It doesn’t ring anymore although I kept getting that same female every time I called

2 Likes

I think I’m speaking to that person now…

3 Likes

My call just got transferred to “Scott Bradley.”

4 Likes

Voicemail for me.

4 Likes

Same here Horse, but the other man chode, when I asked him his name, he called me a motherfucker then hung up

2 Likes

I’m talking to “Michelle Anderson” now, the number is back up.

3 Likes

Just spoke with her. What a rude woman. And that aceent!

4 Likes

Their lines are horrible, the number keeps disconnecting and reconnecting…

4 Likes

Exactly. I got disconnected from her.

4 Likes

I can’t keep a connection either, so frsutrating.

3 Likes