SSA scam (469) 444-7208

Scammer’s Number: 469) 444-7208
Domains Used:
Extra Info: Fake senior Alice Brown and junior Sandra Jones
“Why do you call every day?”
https://chirb.it/Lh4M68

3 Likes

4:28 PM Central Thanks, @drwat. Thanks, Doc! I am on the phone call now! 469 444 7208

1 Like

I have reported the number “7208” to the system, thank you! :partying_face:

1 Like

After my longer 1st call, I tried again for the 2nd time the 469 444 7208 but it says that I should call back in 15 minutes. I will of course DEFER to the TOP NOTCH CALL FLOODING SYSTEM!!! They are getting HAMMERED!

2 Likes

Trolling :sweat_smile::joy:MICHONE Greene trolls Joe wilson

453 PM Central … I am back for another round with 'em! Now I got a voicemail message machine. The last time I tried 469 444 7208 it said to call back in 15 minutes.

I called from my other phone number though and I am on phone with her now! 4:56 pm Central

On the phone with Joe Wilson … Kelly Allen trolls
Him. :joy::clown_face::mans_shoe:

I just got off of the call with Alice Brown who had from the moment she answered a negative attitude that did not exude the kind of quality customer service that we expect from employees of the Social Security Administration.

I did not make it to the Senior Officer because I could not resist mocking and condemning her lack of customer service skills. You need to ask your supervisor if you can go through orientation again, Ms. Alice Brown whose mother sells her … vagina … for 5 rupees on G. B. Road in Delhi. Karma is going to ensure that you get the black fungus, Alice Brown you criminal … vagina!

I typed “vagina” but really I used a four-letter word that begins with the letter C.

3 Likes

The number worked, I’m just an idiot and said email and they hung up. I’m sorry guys. I’m just an amateur.

1 Like

I am getting through now but they hung up on me because they use Caller ID so my fake names weren’t working. I’m not getting far wasting their time but I can at least hope to tick them off and throw them off their game and hopefully make them question their life choices.

1 Like

Again I am on another call with the same Alice Brown. She did not even start her script! She is mumbling and cussing under her breath. For over 7 minutes she just cussed unenthusiastically and mumbled at times in Hindi before she finally hung up.

We are bombarding them. They are not pleased.

@JBCizzle That’s okay! You WILL improve with time and effort!

Sometimes I have started calling a new scammer phone number that was just posted on this website after calling for 30 minutes a phone number that was posted earlier on this website, and out of habit I have started to speak on the new phone number of a DIFFERENT TYPE of scam about the OLDER AND DIFFERENT type of scam from the prior number I had been calling for at least 30 minutes. The scammer on the new phone number that is a different type of scam says “You dialed the wrong number” and he hung up the phone on me. SO MANY TYPES OF SCAM NUMBERS!!!

2 Likes

“All our agents are busy, please call in the next 15 min”

4 Likes

Me too !!

I have harassed them to a level, where they told me
“You’re so annoying… You might have lot of time to waste, but we don’t…”
:grin:

Me three!

I wonder if they have stopped working their shift for the day. It is 4:11 AM in India.

1 Like

Ha! That is classic, @JimBond007

Why you keep calling? Why you keep calling?

1 Like

Can confirm that as well. Seems like they are getting bombed… lol

1 Like

Same message; sometimes the call automatically hangs up.

1 Like

I tried from my other numbers too.
Still the same message.

1 Like

It’s funny because they first hung up on me because my fake name didn’t match the name they picked up on their caller ID, yet I was able to call back 2-3 times and connect and say really mean things before they hung up. You’d think they’ve had blocked my number by that point.

1 Like