SSA Impersonation Scam - (772) 510-4289

Scammer’s Number: (772) 510-4289
Domains Used: N/A
Extra Info: Pulled from BOBRTC. Active now!

@Hviezdoslav @Draco @drwat @JimBond007

2 Likes

This number is very active.
Some idiot answered and he said he is from Drug Enforcement.
Than I asked him, Why is the guy next to you saying “Social Security”?
He didn’t know what to answer and he said, “I’m with my husband”.
Trolled him vulgarly for 5 min and he hung up.

1 Like

5 pm central … I called this phone number and I got “Sabrina” … I’m on the phone now … She wants the FULL social security number of mine BEFORE she asked me my name, so I said I would be glad to give her the last 4 digits of my SS#. She hung up without saying anything. Drat, I forgot to go to that website and get a valid FULL social security number.

With a valid SS# now, at 5:07 pm I am calling this number again … It says “All our agents are busy right now. Call back” and I tried to LOOP but the looping did not seem to work. Drat, and now I have a valid SS#, and the year of birth for it. I’ll try again! Finally I got a chance late today to call some criminals. Yesterday I did not get a chance in the day to call at all!

1 Like

Haha I got that dumb bitch, too. I took a fat toke of some weed while she was reading the part of the script where you aren’t supposed to interrupt them. She asked if I was okay, and I told her I was just choking on a fat hit. She asked me if I thought this was a joke, and told her “No, I think you’re a joke.” CLICK :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Haha ! That is hilarious, @Burnonyouscammers ! That is also funny, @JimBond007 !

If I can get in without the ALL AGENTS ARE BUSY, not only do I have the full SS# and the year in which it was generated for someone, I have my fake name Dixon Butts ready. I have not used in awhile Dixon Butts. I’m trying to get in successfully again!

2 Likes

Got Sabrina again. Asked her if she needs to use a lawnmower to shave her pussy. CLICK!! :rofl: :skull: :rofl:

1 Like

Was that you in the Pit yesterday evening, @Burnonyouscammers ??? After 6 pm central when I got home, I called into the Pit and someone in there was asking female scammers if they need to use a lawnmower to shave their pussies!!! Ha! I thought yesterday in the Pit, “I have not heard that one. That is a GOOD one!”

1 Like

Now she’s saying she’s a part of the Federal Reserve. I told her “Thank me for posting your number. We’re going to show you how relentless Americans really are. I’m bringing the storm in my wake.”

CLICK!

Haha, probably. I sit here, and spit ball shit to say while waiting for them to answer lol.

Hit up hard !!.. hoarding changing # hella
:joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I wasted 90 minutes. Very funny encounter.
Will post audio links later
Fake Jeremy Hall and junior Jason Brown

4 Likes

https://chirb.it/LAME8t

https://chirb.it/8vO7Fq

2 Likes