SSA Idiots

352-200-5415 – The usual idiots doing the usual idiotic things. No Mensa candidates here. Asking for a SSN so so have a valid one ready. Use https://www.ssn-verify.com/ to get one. Total idiots.

1 Like

Damn no ring hang

1 Like

David Huff SSA 201589 Case DC8257992 Warrow (that is how HE spelled it) 537542
El Pas, Asto (Yes, he spelled it that way) and of course he could not give me the address cause he was so dumb.

2 Likes

Straight to hang up now - you scared 'em Justice :grin:

1 Like

Oh my, he was one of the dumber ones. He hurt my brain. I used my sweet Texas drawl voice and that does it every time for these guys. It took him 5 minutes to spell Genevieve Villaneuava. Gee, it that a difficult name? Not in Texas! He asked if I every visited Texas. I said no. Then I gave him a Dallas zip and he said you said you never visited TExas! I said you did not ask me if I lived here. He said El Paso and I said Oh, I visit there all the time (nobody from east Texas would go to El Pass on a dare) and he asked why. I said to sell drugs of course WHOOSH right over his head. He finally gave up when I pressed him for the address in Asto. Went straight for the sex stuff, as per usual.

Figures😅

Thanking you for that link for SSN verification Justice - it is about to get added to my spreadsheet full of good stuff so I can check how old I am via that tool as opposed to what Fake Address Generator tells me I am :rofl:

1 Like

Fake Name Generator does not use correct SSA numbers. With this site, you can go by state and DOB so when they run you (by the way, they use the same site) it will come back as verified. Be sure and verify it back before you use it to make sure.

2 Likes

I got through but he didnt get to complete his script before someone jumped on and cut it. I guess I don’t sound believable enough. :sob:

2 Likes

ADD: (501) 239-9966 to the list

1 Like

Number is down, my friend

They don’t last long do they.

1 Like

They answer but not saying anything

Nope! Hey, did you get my email??

1 Like

Who me?

No, Jhawk

I’m on the road working a college baseball conference tourney. Have not checked my alternate emails lately. Hopefully will be home tomorrow.

1 Like

Well, have fun!! I put up a new video if you want to listen. Use headphones or earbuds. I think you will enjoy it.

1 Like

I am already working on another one to record tomorrow. Got my mojo back finally after the Coof. Another kitty picture at the end!

I’ll do that on the plane ride back home! Thanks MJ. I’ll communicate back to you then.