SSA Email ‪(888) 537-3129

Scam Number: (888) 537-3129
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

7 Likes

888-537-3129 Wednesday 8-23-23 12:46PM EST

6 Likes

Was connected with a lady. Normal drug trafficking. When i told her im a police officer and wouldnt be involved in stuff like this she hung up. Now they aren’t answering. Will five it a few and try again

7 Likes

I love playing a 74 year old lady accused of being a drug dealer. Femscammer called me a bitch after she had to spell out the name Genevieve Philomena Villaneuava.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: That’s freaking priceless MJ!

6 Likes

She insisted that she was in Florida and was Spanish so I spoke in Spanish and of course she could not understand. I think she was Philippino and told her so. She got really upset.

5 Likes

Not picking up from any number.

3 Likes

Just rings for me too. I’ll try later again as they took a break earlier.

4 Likes

Scammers on the line!

5 Likes

Been on the phone with them for over an hour, and it’s not even close to being done. Got a Bitcoin account I’m going to report now.

5 Likes

These folks are triggered!

4 Likes

They wanted all financial information. They wanted my bitcoin pass information then it turned into Hindu insults

4 Likes

My call is crazy messed up. I’ll be talking to him at least two more times today, and maybe tomorrow.

4 Likes

Tell them you didn’t do it but you know who owes taxes. Give them the non-emergency Police# of your choice.

2 Likes

I’m gonna try for a 2nd Bitcoin account that I can report. Thinking about how to do that now.

4 Likes

Number may be down as all my #'s drop immediately now.

3 Likes

They all still work for me, but they believe I’m a victim. Probably worried my daughter will screw up their scam.

5 Likes

Not sure if I need to get my ears checked but she sounded like a Filipino are they running SSA scams now ?

5 Likes

Quick to block… number might be down.

3 Likes

It’s not down.

6 Likes