SSA cancellation (844) 452-0311

Scam Number: (844) 452-0311
Scammer’s Website or Email: email
Additional information about this scam:
Social Security Administration
Office of Inspector

Date: June 11, 2024

Case ID: SSA2033-538U

The cancellation of your Social Security Number (SSN) is scheduled to occur within the next twenty-four hours due to potentially suspicious activities.

Your case has been reported to the Department of Justice for prosecution under the Proceeds of Crime Act of 2002 and the Criminal Code Act of 1950, in addition to other criminal breaches committed in the states of Texas since the beginning of this year:

Count 1 (Drug Trafficking) Section 481, Title 21

Count 2 Act of 1986, (Money Laundering)

3 Likes

844-452-0311: I spoke to Alex Rodriguez in the Office of the Inspector General Office. He denies that he is the Head Gaandu.

2 Likes

I got VM, left a message.

2 Likes

Me too.

2 Likes

So stupid. Like they would warn you. They would come kick down your door and haul you away.

2 Likes

Inteliquent, calls go to voicemail.

2 Likes

They have no idea how anything works here.

1 Like

They’ve been taken care of
Currently on a slow dial of 6 concurrent calls per minute, to flash non existent caller ID’s at them for them to call all day in search of their ever elusive victim success
No more videos need be made for "educational and systemic Toyota Corolla addiction purposes.
This is the same clots that have tried numerous times in recent weeks and will continue to fail.
That’s terrible awful luck for them but they’re still under the delusion they’ll succeed
Until tomorrow… :yawning_face:

4 Likes

Thank you, my friend!

3 Likes

Nagamese females Lindsey, Gracie / Gracy Wilson, Case goes to
DEA
Nancy Berryhill, Steve Wilson, Carlos Briano
Toyota Corolla, 22 lb cocaine, south border of Texas.

1 Like