SSA! Amazon for starters (307) 269-5072 "1,499"

Scam Number: (307) 269-5072
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: Found on number guru:
https://www.numberguru.com/phone/307/269/5072/

They are very skittish and barely speak English, also hang up quickly. I believe they are doing outboud calls, where you tell them you ‘pressed one’ to speak with rep. I was told I would speak with SSA becuase my account got ‘hagged’ but got a hang up.
SSA just called me back and is ‘letting me know’ about some ‘informations’.

5 Likes

I’m calling this number simultaneously and REPEATEDLY with my TextNow number in one of my hands and with my Unknown Number VOIP in my other hand, but they hang up immediately after answering.

Wait, now on both of my phones I am getting hold music for the FIRST TIME on the (307) 269-5072. No, when answered the two calls hung up immediately.

Get to scammin’, scammers! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I’ve been doing the same thing for the past 15mins

4 Likes

Yeah, me too @FIREFIGHTER619! Just to annoy 'em!

2 Likes

SSA callback number (571) 677-6881.
The one I spoke with was Kelly Cooper, she was barely intelligible and had a very difficult time with the script.

3 Likes

Been cussed out multiple times

2 Likes

I get the TextNow msg machine at (571) 677-6881. I did not leave a nasty msg though as maybe I’ll get a call back from it.

2 Likes

Me too

1 Like

I called this TextNow number for the 2nd time and a foreign woman answered with only a wary “hello” and I said, “Why are you so skittish Kelly, you gaping stinking et cetera?” She asked, “Why you call?” I replied, “It’s called Karma, you dumb criminal expletive. You should know something about Karma considering the fact that your ancestors invented the concept.”

She hung up.

3 Likes

(925) 500-5212

Kevin Marshall doesn’t like to be called a ‘servant’ (as in public servant, they are too dumb to understand the concept :joy:).
He ORDERS me to go to my bank and get the ke-ish (cash) to secure my funds.

The VM is set up as an office, but he does answer as “Kevin Marshall”.

2 Likes

I just called (925) 500-5212 and I got a voicemail. It sounds like a real human voice in the voicemail greeting, and it seems like a real woman’s voice on the voicemail greeting.

1 Like

i just called and it played music and then when someone picked up they hung up XD

1 Like

http://chirb.it/72bhnr

4 Likes

(925) 500-5212

Answered “F you and F your mother”
I’m guessing that you guys may have been less than kind to him. :laughing:
He sounds upset, like someone broke his Barbi dreamhouse.

3 Likes

i told him his mother was making money in the Rundi cana. he was swearing in hindi so fast XD

2 Likes

Haha! His Barbi dreamhouse in Bollywood!

2 Likes

Haha, his 5-Rupee rundi mother!

2 Likes

Im on with 'ol Benjamin Alpert :laughing::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

You’ve taught us well T-man! :joy:

3 Likes

Damn, Benjamin Alpert has been scamming for a LOOOOOONG time, unless another criminal or criminals are using the same fake name.

4 Likes