Domain Used:
Extra Info: Spectrum 50% off if paid by Target card
promo vode STV717-1998T
20 + scammers
http://chirb.it/NCGvw9

4 Likes

Answered

2 Likes

They are just merging calls now. I heard another scambaiter playing Hindi music and talkin $hit :rofl::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You heard me (my female voice) I played female song

2 Likes

LOL TOO FUNNY! Voice changers wish I had one, but I’m no good at customizing voices

1 Like

Yes, I have been calling for about 10 minutes to harass rather than bait; and I heard in a couple of calls what sounded like an American man’s voice saying hello. Also I heard the Hindi song with a female singing that @drwat mentioned in this thread.

They are frustrated when they commence merging calls!

1 Like

Can confirm this. Tried to contact “Technical Depaartment” got connected to someone talking about the scammers making it so easy and being criminals

I keep getting that they cant accept anymore messages and instant hangup now.

1 Like

Active.

1 Like

Same guy probably

1 Like

No longer answering vm full

Several thousand calls in a very short amount of time will do that
hmmm I wonder how that happened :thinking:
:grin:

1 Like

That’s AEWSOME!

can we have this number shut down immediately

this guy is doesn’t know how to answer the phone

1 Like

I called with TextNow, and voicemail said voicemail is full. I called with a normal phone, and it said “The call cannot be completed due to technical difficulties.”

It’s been dead since it was hammered yesterday
Several thousand very rapid calls which killed the number and swamped the voicemail system as well
It won’t be revived quickly if at all
They hang out on dozens of numbers right across the toll free areas, popping up at random.
Whenever they are located they all get the same treatment

1 Like

New fake Spectrum number (888) 598-7101

1 Like

already gone :rofl:

1 Like

Damn, Doc!! Within the first 10 seconds, he was already making death threats. :laughing::joy:
What did you guys do to them? Lol

2 Likes

Most of them have Punjabi accent, crude.

1 Like

nvm i had to change numbers. now ive had dude on the line for 3+ min just yelling into the phone :rofl::man_shrugging:

1 Like